Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Skyclub groundhog day, broccoli cheese and vegetarian chili soups

Skyclub groundhog day, broccoli cheese and vegetarian chili soups

Old Jan 20, 2016, 8:17 am

Programs: DL Plat (won't hit DM again) 2MM (2.5), HH Gold, PC Gold, Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Good idea.

I guess you could use the same method to add cheese or even beer to it.
And the rondele cheese spreads and depending on the soup even the pimento cheese add flavor to some of the soups as well.
Old Jan 20, 2016, 8:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Maybe we should start a SC Recipe thread! What kinds of new things can you make from the items that are put out?

Sounds like beer cheese soup is a potential.
Old Jan 21, 2016, 12:36 am

Programs: DL PM. 1MM
Originally Posted by Crazyhotelguy
...there is a vegetarian option that I am sure is much healthier. There are also vegetables.

It's the SC, not Whole Foods.
No, it's definitely not whole foods. I much prefer Trader Joes anyway. I'm merely asking for clarity in what I'm eating. I don't think that's too much to ask.
Old Jan 21, 2016, 8:07 am

Programs: DL PM .4MM, UA 1P, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold
I thought nutritional info was what the iPads were for... Not really any other purpose that I've seen other than menu and calories.
Old Jan 21, 2016, 10:29 am

Programs: AA Plat Pro, UA Silver, DL Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by rylan
Maybe we should start a SC Recipe thread! What kinds of new things can you make from the items that are put out?

Don't forget ghetto Key Lime Pie: Lime squeezed over a Biscoff! I learned that one on FT years ago.
Old Jan 21, 2016, 10:33 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by rylan

You could also add carrot sticks to the broccoli beer cheese soup. If you don't want the crunch, first cook them a bit in a cup of hot water.
Old Jan 21, 2016, 10:50 am

Programs: DL DM 1MM, UA 1K, Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Actually I'm OK with the broccoli cheese soup, but then I liked the earlier winter squash offering.
I actually like the broccoli cheese soup. For those looking to avoid cream - maybe not your thing.

Originally Posted by mcolurker
I thought nutritional info was what the iPads were for... Not really any other purpose that I've seen other than menu and calories.
Correct. The iPads have the nutritional info - if you're brave enough to look.
Old Jan 24, 2016, 6:08 pm

Programs: DL Plat/SC 1MM, HHonors Gold, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Sam's Club
Had the broc/cheese and veggie chili yesterday. Worst combo ever! (no, I didn't mix them) Tried the suggested adding fresh broccoli to the soup. It tasted of nothing, not cheese, not broccoli. Chili was mostly a good selection of beans.

Did y'all hear me?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.