Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Emotional Support Animals, Service Dogs and Comfort Pets: The Definitive Thread

Emotional Support Animals, Service Dogs and Comfort Pets: The Definitive Thread

Old Jun 13, 2017, 3:00 pm
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
Originally Posted by PTravel
You have dismissed my wife's very real response as "ridiculous," and then announced that you'll let your cat pop its head out of its carrier in-flight, in violation of the carrier's policy, and without regard of the impact it has on my wife. You are the last person to lecture me about what I should know better.
Well, I haven't dismissed your wife's condition as ridiculous, but I am dismissing your position that any violation of "THE RULES" entitles you to unlimited and unquestionable retaliatory measures of your choosing without any need to seek alternate resolutions. That's more than ridiculous, it's absolutely insane.
Old Jun 13, 2017, 3:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by pvn
Well, I haven't dismissed your wife's condition as ridiculous, but I am dismissing your position that any violation of "THE RULES" entitles you to unlimited and unquestionable retaliatory measures of your choosing without any need to seek alternate resolutions. That's more than ridiculous, it's absolutely insane.
What is ridiculous is your misstatement of what I said. I have NEVER said anything remotely similar to "any violation of "THE RULES" entitles you to unlimited and unquestionable retaliatory measures of your choosing without any need to seek alternate resolutions." That's garbage, and you know it.
Old Jun 13, 2017, 3:37 pm
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
Dude, everyone can just scroll up and see what you wrote.
Old Jun 13, 2017, 3:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by pvn
Dude, everyone can just scroll up and see what you wrote.
Indeed they can.
Old Jun 13, 2017, 4:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL FO, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold
IMO it is time to call an official timeout on this subject which I am sending to the dog house.

RSSrsvp - Moderator

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.