CRJ 900 First Class Question

Old Dec 27, 2015, 12:59 pm

Originally Posted by tbaker

I'm just pleased overall that the 697 mile flight from SEA to SJC gets meal service and is basically an auto upgrade for all Plats/Diamonds.
Yeah, agreed. Flew SEA to SMF 2 weeks ago with the same offerings in barely a 1 hour flight. A first seat went empty too, so more than just plat and above are getting in on the action.
Old Dec 28, 2015, 8:14 am

Programs: Status? What's status?
I flew a CR9 MSP-RDU the first week of December. We were offered a full hot meal in first, but as stated above it will vary a lot depending on the specific plane. This specific CR9 is less than 2.5 years old and appeared to have been refurbished in that short time.
Old Dec 28, 2015, 2:15 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, United Silver
I really like the grilled chicken salad served in domestic first-class, which is actually better than what's served on international business-class flights.
Old Dec 28, 2015, 2:45 pm

Programs: DL Plat, UA Gold, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Credit Card Diamond
I get CR9s all the time on SAT/DTW and v.v. I don't recall ever having a hot meal. Yesterday was Chex, croissant, fruit, and yogurt as the only choice. This seems to be the standard for breakfast. Lately, DL moved the slightly before 8pm DTW-SAT departure to slightly after 8pm which means no meal on that route, but when I've had it it's been a choice of cold salad or cold sandwich.
Old Dec 28, 2015, 3:21 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, United Silver
Originally Posted by mattp1987
Lately, DL moved the slightly before 8pm DTW-SAT departure to slightly after 8pm which means no meal on that route, but when I've had it it's been a choice of cold salad or cold sandwich.
Another reason why Delta's meal policy is crap. Especially on a Saturday, when people are prone to eat later and the flight is going back an hour.

If anything it's yet another why they should allow you to pre-order. Then there would be no wasted food.
Old Dec 28, 2015, 5:24 pm

Programs: Delta Flyer
As a PHF based flyer, I was surprised by this thread. My first impression was -- why would someone want a bag of chips or a banana warmed up??

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.