Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Which Delta Planes Have Best First/Business Seats?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Which Delta Planes Have Best First/Business Seats?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2016, 1:49 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL FO, Marriott Titanium
deleted.

Forgot that I previously commented on this thread.

Last edited by KDCAflyer; Mar 17, 2016 at 1:56 pm
Old Mar 17, 2016, 3:11 pm
Marriott 5+ Badge

Programs: Delta Diamond, Bonvoy something good; sometimes other things too
Originally Posted by scongro
Why the lack of love for the 75S seats...other than the lack of direct aisle access for the window person? I actually have this booked in a couple months. Flight is to ARN so 75S is the option.

Are there any other pitfalls besides the "climb over" issue?
I'm not sure why so much hate for the 75S either. If you're traveling with a companion I'd argue they're actually the best D1 seats -- and IMO better than the 767 seats even if you're by yourself.

Our OP would find the 75S seats very familiar as the sCO business class seats on UA are more or less the same.
Old Aug 9, 2016, 7:55 am

Reviving a somewhat older thread, but we will be riding J for the first time on D1 in a long while (2 people) to CDG on their A330; are there any particular seats we should avoid or are they basically the same ?

Pretty wide open right now but just grabbed middle two in row 6 for now.
Old Aug 9, 2016, 3:05 pm

Programs: Delta, Marriott, Kimpton
Originally Posted by jcm55a
Reviving a somewhat older thread, but we will be riding J for the first time on D1 in a long while (2 people) to CDG on their A330; are there any particular seats we should avoid or are they basically the same ?

A lot depends on if you want to talk to your travel buddy as the seats are angled in an interesting way.

Personally, my husband and I book the single seats in front of one another and then just have a quick chat on the way to/from the restroom if needed as we really like the time in D1 to be about chilling out and having some downtime.
Old Aug 9, 2016, 3:32 pm

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
Originally Posted by jcm55a

You might find this thread of interest:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...d-threads.html
Old Aug 9, 2016, 3:38 pm

The A330 was awesome and the best Delta offers. The domestic B767 is the worst.
Old Aug 9, 2016, 8:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Xeno
My preference of aircraft when flying international D1 would be:

744>333/2>777>763/4
This.
Old Aug 9, 2016, 8:32 pm

Location: formerly Gold now Diamond, formerly MSY, now LAX, formerly NW, now DL
Programs: Hyatt Plat, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, Delta Diamond/1MM
E175 domestic FC is my favorite non-D1 plane, with the single seat in the #A seats, The seat itself isn't the best and older, PMNW but being in the aisle & window is great for me.

Internationally 747 is best hands down, and love the upper deck. I'm 6'5 and all of the seats are tight, and even though I'm not that wide in the shoulders, hard for this side sleeper too.

My recent KLM A330 was quite nice, even with the old lay flat at an angle.
Old Aug 9, 2016, 8:58 pm

Programs: DL Gold / AA Gold
No mention about 31C? Even if most of us never flew them it is worth mentioning.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.