Delta Sky Club Pass Purchase Question

Old Dec 15, 2015, 10:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: American AAdvantage EXP, World of Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Rewards Titanium, MGM Rewards Gold
Delta Sky Club Pass Purchase Question

Hi,
So I am flying Delta next week and decided to purchase a club pass for the day since I have 2 long layovers. I got the pass from eBay for about $35. Should I expect any issues from this?

The pass says it expires Mar 31 2016 and appears the date was applied using one of those stampers that you can change the dates on, if that makes sense.

Thanks for your thoughts!
Old Dec 16, 2015, 5:38 am

Be aware that passes sold on eBay can be counterfeit. Not every seller is honest.
Old Dec 16, 2015, 8:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: American AAdvantage EXP, World of Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Rewards Titanium, MGM Rewards Gold
Yeah, I got the pass, and the back of the pass looks a little funny to me, but that is considering I have never seen one before getting this one.

If it ends up being a fake, I guess I would just tell them I bought it off eBay and then go after eBay's protections to get my money back. If this ends up being the case, should I expect any issues from DL besides just being denied entry?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.