Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Overhead Storage Bin Space: Coats Versus Luggage

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Overhead Storage Bin Space: Coats Versus Luggage

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2016, 1:31 pm

Programs: Delta DDM 720, SPG Unobtainium, CC Adamantium, can I keep bragging now?
I tend to start reorganizing things when that happens. On most of the planes there is more than enough room in the FC overheads for every passenger to put something up there unless a few are being inconsiderate or just stupid (putting things in sideways rather than wheels first). Sometimes all it takes it to pop open a few pins and put the pieces of luggage in the right away or shove someone's coat out of the way.
Old Feb 8, 2016, 3:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Plat, Marriott Life Gold, ***Princess Status***
It's the CRJ's that can be brutal with the bin space. I also think most people are oblivious to other people plight once they sit down.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.