Pajamas Coming To Delta One Cabins?

Old Jan 16, 20, 8:49 am

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTG, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Fishwiz View Post
About a year ago I was surprised to learn that Lululemon makes men's clothes, and they have some fantastic pants called ABC pants... There are several variants. The material is similar to yoga pants, but they are are cut like slacks. They are VERY comfortable, stay clean and fresh, and they look very nice in a business casual setting. Perfect for flying and maintaining a professional appearance!
There are a few companies that have started to make this style of clothing. Under Armour makes a few different color pants intended for golfing (making it lightweight, breathable but with a nice slack-like look that's required for a nice golf course) which makes it perfect for business casual and flying.

I can usually find them at the Under Armour outlet near my house for as little as $35 vs. their retail $80 price tag.
Old Jan 16, 20, 9:14 pm

Programs: Delta DM/MM, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by mctaste View Post
I guess you do not pay for delta one either?
That is what a GUC is for.
FBplatinum and TheStrongOne like this.
Old Jan 19, 20, 5:18 pm

Programs: DL-DM (MM), Marriott Bonvoy Amb, Hertz-PC
Originally Posted by spinmeister View Post
Got jammies on LAX-SYD in 2018. Anyone get them recently?
MrsBHammy and I fly LAX-SYD every Oct/Nov. Last jammies we got was in 2017, I think. As of late 2019, our outbound (late Oct) and return (late Nov) did not include jammies for the hammies. Doesn't stop my wife from wearing her old stock during the flight tho

Search this Thread
Search Engine: