Delta Online Booking Issues?

Old Oct 16, 15, 7:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Skymiles, Marriott Rewards, Starwood Preferred Guest, HHonors
Delta Online Booking Issues?

I'm trying to book online this morning and when I get to the final steps it keeps asking for my name, frequent flyer #, etc. Doesn't auto fill from being logged into my SkyMiles account. Anybody else seeing this?
Old Oct 16, 15, 7:58 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by cvonbar View Post
I'm trying to book online this morning and when I get to the final steps it keeps asking for my name, frequent flyer #, etc. Doesn't auto fill from being logged into my SkyMiles account. Anybody else seeing this?
On hotel accounts, this seems to happen often, but I can log in at that stage and then proceed. I don't think this works on delta.dumb.

OTOH, in some cases, I wouldn't want to risk booking a flight when delta.dumb thinks I'm not logged in as this seems to mess with upgrade requests. I also don't like to trust myself to enter all of the data correctly such as my KTN (which I would need to find at that stage, as I don't have the number memorized).
Old Oct 16, 15, 8:05 am

Programs: IHG Spire Amb, HH Gold, AS 75k, DL Diamond and 1MM
Same thing happened to me two nights ago when I bought a ticket for myself on Delta.com. I had to re-enter everything, including KTN, despite being logged in. Last night, back to normal when I bought another ticket. I'm inclined to think of it as a website glitch rather than my personal data being lost.
Old Oct 16, 15, 12:40 pm

Programs: DL DM FC 3MM, AA Platinum, UA 1K
I'm having those issues, plus others.

Tried to buy a ticket twice today, AM and PM. Both times the issues were so annoying I quit. The AA schedule alternative is almost as good, and the FC fare about $200 less. Hmmm, maybe DL is trying to tell me something.
Old Oct 16, 15, 3:43 pm

Programs: DL Diamond and Million Miler, Marriott Titanium Elite, Hertz Pres Circle
Had the same issue just about 20 minutes ago. But when I clicked on the blank fields, including my Redress Number, it automatically filled them all in.

Still annoying that these fields weren't auto-filled. At first, I thought I hadn't logged in, but that was not the case at all.
Old Oct 16, 15, 4:08 pm

It's still down!
Old Oct 16, 15, 8:06 pm

Programs: Delta PM, SPG gold, HHgold, Marriott Platinum Mariott Silver, AA, UA
i'm having the same issue.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: