Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Somebody cancelling my flight tickets...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Somebody cancelling my flight tickets...

Search this Thread

Old Oct 22, 2015, 9:25 pm

Programs: DL DM, HH Gold, SPG Platinum 100, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by vsgvarun
Happened again... I was flying a red eye from the west coast to Detroit, and from Detroit to Raleigh. Everything was fine until I reached Detroit. After I reached Detroit, my last segment to RDU was changed to a different day and different flight. The GA reinstated the tickets, but it was cancelled over the phone 3 times again between the time the GA reinstated it, and boarding time. Once I landed, I got receipt emails, and all of my future reservations were changed. Several new tickets were booked without my knowledge. All of these transactions happened over the phone while I was in the air from DTW to RDU.

The fare differences, ticket prices, and change fees were billed to random credit cards that aren't mine. Each charge was to a different credit card, and the billing address and email address on the tickets were changed.

DL has corrected all of these tickets to the way they were after being on the phone with them for an hour and fifteen minutes and they have updated my contact information. Anything further to do here?? The police are still investigating...
I'm just not buying this. Why would someone buy a ticket for the OP using a stolen card? Also why would they call in? And if DL did have a passcode, it's not possible that this many agents would miss it.
Old Oct 22, 2015, 9:44 pm

Programs: DL, Hilton, National
I think this is attention seeking behavior. What I would offer to the OP is this: there are a lot of other ways to be involved online presenting yourself honestly, and people will appreciate your insights and experiences, particularly at a young age. But this is not logical or likely and it would be better to be honest.
Old Oct 22, 2015, 9:46 pm

Programs: Paying student debt and traveling when i can
if DL can see that they used different CCs, they should be able to see name, address, etc. presumably the new tickets they booked are under your name, but different address? why not try and fly one of those... wouldn't that be interesting.
Old Oct 22, 2015, 9:53 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Closing thread pending Mod Review.
Obscure2k
Delta Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.