Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Aircraft Trading Cards

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2019, 9:23 pm

Originally Posted by wxman13
Doesn’t hurt to ask every time you fly, whether your kids are with you or not. I try to ask when boarding (either the FA or a pilot), but have also gotten them deplaning. Lately I’ve been getting the old (foil stamped) and new (“holographic” but ridged plastic that shows two images) without asking, since many pilots have both. While there are a couple of versions for the 767s, there is still only one A320 card for all variants. And no CRJs that I’m aware of, but will check again in a couple weeks. Happy collecting!
Thanks. Flying from MT to GA in a few weeks with the family for Thanksgiving. Hoping to score a few!
Old Feb 3, 2020, 12:40 pm

My collection is almost complete... unless there is an A330-900neo card? Does anyone know?

Thanks
Old May 17, 2020, 12:24 pm
VFR

Programs: AA PP, DL PM
At the request of another forum member, I have attached pictures of the card that I got on a CR9 from JFK-SYR. Sorry the images are so big.

AANYC1981 and steve64 like this.
Old Oct 31, 2020, 9:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*G, AA Emerald, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt globalist

Each of the snack bag today on DL8777 has the no. 45 77L card
Old Oct 31, 2020, 9:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Back in Reds Country (DAY/CVG). Previously: SEA & SAT.
Programs: DL PM 1MM, AA PLAT, UA Silver, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by ORDnHKG
According to that card, the 777-200LR doesn’t have the range to operate many of the routes DL used the 777-200LR on, such as LAX-SYD (7,488 miles) and ATL-JNB (8,130 miles).
cmd320 likes this.
Old Jul 22, 2023, 4:01 am

Programs: UA Premier Gold (*G), IHG Platinum & Hyatt Discoverist
I had no idea these trading cards existed until last month on an A220 flight from LGA to ORD.

Prior to take off the cockpit door was open when I went up to use the lavatory and so I had a look in. The pilots were kind enough to invite me in for a brief visit and chat about the A220 and how this was my first flight on the type as Qantas are only taking delivery in late 2023.

Later in the flight, the lead flight attendant brought a Delta A220 trading card and said it was a gift from the pilot. She also mentioned that there was one for each aircraft type and you could ask if the pilot had any on each flight.

There was no mention that these are for kids only

obscure2k and the phoenix like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.