Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta and Yapta

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2015, 2:44 pm
Original Poster

Question Delta and Yapta

I want to create some price alerts for an upcoming trip. Usually, I search for the trip on Yapta, pick any itineraries that would work, and wait for Yapta to tell me that the price has dropped. Today, I noticed that, while Delta appears in Kayak search results (Yapta uses kayak's interface), it does NOT appear on Yapta. Is this a new development? Is there an alternate way to track the price of desired Delta itineraries and get an alert when the fare changes? Thanks for your advice.
Old Aug 3, 2015, 4:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite, Avis Presidents Club
It is relatively recent. I contacted Yapta support about it maybe a month ago. Delta is prohibiting Yapta and other Kayak partners from displaying Delta's data. Just another casualty of DL's continued war on the informed consumer. If you find an alternative that does what Yapta did, please let me know.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.