delta airlines sky club concourse E??

Old Jul 28, 15, 3:11 pm
Original Poster

Question delta airlines sky club concourse E??

hello i will be flying in first class from EWR to ATL and from ATL to CCS in business but i am going to be making a 7 hours layover and i would like that you could say me your experience in this sky club or if you could send some photos i would really apreciate it .
Old Jul 28, 15, 3:26 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, Marriott LTPP, Avis Presidents Club, Hertz Presidents Circle
The CCS flight leaves from either Terminal E or F depending on the day of the week and other operational factors. A quick glance over the past week seems to indicate it more often goes out of the F Terminal.

There are SkyClubs in both terminals, however wit a 7 hour layover I'd highly recommend you head over to the one in Terminal F which is the newer International terminal. They will both have the same food and beverage options, but the space in F is nicer, in my opinion. The one in F also has an outdoor deck where you can visit depending on your tolerance for the weather.

http://pointsaway.com/visiting-delta-sky-clubs-atlanta/
Old Jul 28, 15, 11:27 pm

Programs: Marriott PM, Delta DM
+1 for the F Terminal SkyClub. In addition, this particular SkyClub is located near a large variety of restaurants. Everything in F terminal is fairly modern, new, etc.. The outdoor patio is cool, but can be a little inhospitable on hot/humid days.

With that said, the SkyClub in E is super nice as well. And it's near one of my favorite restaurants in the whole Airport, "One Flew South".

The remaining SC's in ATL are decent, but I'd probably avoid B10 and D27 locations...they're not that great. Definitely avoid B10.

Travis

Search this Thread
Search Engine: