Wiki Posts
Search

Sky Club Food Getting Better

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2019, 6:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Not a bad spread tonight at JFK T4. They have finished the new food bar, which while visually appealing is line inducing at peak times. On the hot bar there was mushroom ravioli, grilled chicken breast, Spanish rice. In addition to all the usual suspects of soup, salad, etc.

I have a relatively short flight to Lisbon so wanted the option of skipping the meal in flight.
runningformqm likes this.
Old Jun 14, 2019, 5:43 am

Programs: DL Plat
both bos clubs have standardized the breakfast offerings to the cold avocado toast offerings in place of the eggs and meat.
Old Jun 14, 2019, 12:22 pm

Programs: DL PM, HHD, MG
Nice taco/tortilla bar w shredded chicken in ATL F SC today!
CMK10 and Global Adventurer like this.
Old Jun 26, 2019, 9:40 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Some nice frittatas at SFO this morning

Old Jul 12, 2019, 12:54 am

HNL had some amazing Huli-Huli spicy chicken and pulled pork BBQ sliders on Hawaiian sweet buns today. Really outstanding.
AeRoSpaceman and AANYC1981 like this.
Old Jul 12, 2019, 6:30 am
Formerly known as scootr29

Mac and cheese at DTW
Old Jul 12, 2019, 7:49 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond / Delta Plat
Originally Posted by Dutch101
Nice taco/tortilla bar w shredded chicken in ATL F SC today!

this one has been fairly regular there. I actually like it but I also like to take the tomato soup or vegetable soup and add the shredded chicken to it. Really nice with a salad!

Was there yesterday and saw some chefs talking about reorganizing that buffet area and that more food options were on the way. Who knows, but I was happy to hear!
Old Jul 12, 2019, 8:01 pm

Programs: DL Plat
Originally Posted by mtsublueraider

this one has been fairly regular there. I actually like it but I also like to take the tomato soup or vegetable soup and add the shredded chicken to it. Really nice with a salad!

Was there yesterday and saw some chefs talking about reorganizing that buffet area and that more food options were on the way. Who knows, but I was happy to hear!
they also had a taco bar at sfo for lunch a few days ago. first time i saw it after breakfast. they had a nacho bar at lunch/dinner the past few weeks.
Old Jul 12, 2019, 10:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
Had the taco bar at AUS earlier this week -- first time I'd seen it and assumed it was a regional thing but sounds more widespread.

Didn't try since I had lunch before getting to airport
Old Jul 13, 2019, 11:37 am

Programs: Southwest A-List Preferred, Delta Silver, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold Elite, Avis PP
Meatballs with vegetable fried rice and mac and cheese at DTW today. The Thai Chicken soup was also out there.
Old Jul 13, 2019, 1:19 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Radisson Premium
Originally Posted by runningformqm
both bos clubs have standardized the breakfast offerings to the cold avocado toast offerings in place of the eggs and meat.
Noticed that too. Disappointing. Really mediocre offerings this week.
Old Jul 13, 2019, 5:51 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles
BOS has sandwhiches Saturday night. Found it rather limiting. Hopefully when the club is expanded more food options will ensue.
demkr likes this.
Old Jul 13, 2019, 7:57 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by runningformqm

they also had a taco bar at sfo for lunch a few days ago. first time i saw it after breakfast. they had a nacho bar at lunch/dinner the past few weeks.
Saw the nachos at SFO yesterday evening, with choices of a red mole, green mole, or queso (I tried all three for the Mexican flag effect)

I didn't notice any other toppings offhand -- entirely possible I simply missed them -- in any case in a pinch you could probably raid protein/shredded cheese from one of the other stations. Jalapenos/pico might be nice though.
Old Jul 29, 2019, 6:51 am
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
See the food photos from my post in the Seattle SEA Sky Club thread:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/31354055-post472.html
Old Jul 29, 2019, 9:54 am

Programs: DL Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, HH Diamond, Avis Preferred Plus, National Executive
Originally Posted by 24left
See the food photos from my post in the Seattle SEA Sky Club thread:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/31354055-post472.html
As I posted in the Food thread yesterday there is many benefits being a SEA based flyer (and connecting through) as DL builds its hub up there. The SC is definitely one of them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.