Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sky Club Food Getting Better

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2022, 9:33 pm

Programs: Delta DM
Originally Posted by USCTrojan83
Is that cold shrimp cocktail? covered in dill??
I have no idea.
Old Aug 3, 2022, 7:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by golfr
This was a prelude to...

this!
Hope it was dillicious.

David
IndyHoosier and golfr like this.
Old Aug 4, 2022, 7:41 am

Programs: Delta Gold, Hilton Honors Gold, All on my own dime.
When I was a kid and complained about the size of school lunches, my mom replied, "They feed you, they don't fatten you." Think that applies to some posts here.

I think a lot of people, myself included, hit the Club buffet if I'm (they're) either especially hungry or not sure about the size of the inflight meal. If they don't, they should.
lsquare and golfr like this.
Old Aug 4, 2022, 7:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by Randeman
When I was a kid and complained about the size of school lunches, my mom replied, "They feed you, they don't fatten you." Think that applies to some posts here.

I think a lot of people, myself included, hit the Club buffet if I'm (they're) either especially hungry or not sure about the size of the inflight meal. If they don't, they should.
🤣🤣🤣

Yep!
Old Aug 4, 2022, 8:36 am

Programs: DL, UA, AA
It's not a cruise ship, where the primary objective is that you weigh more when you get back.
boss315 and CalebMCO like this.
Old Aug 4, 2022, 9:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by Goodoldflyer
It's not a cruise ship, where the primary objective is that you weigh more when you get back.
I'm still going to stuff myself at the SC. 😜
AeRoSpaceman and golfr like this.
Old Aug 4, 2022, 11:06 am

Programs: DL Diamond/1MM, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by Randeman
Based on the fact I've had the same measly salad or impossible burger options on ALL my cross country flights the past 2.5 months, I'm gonna load up at the SC as much as I can these days.
Old Aug 4, 2022, 3:14 pm
In memoriam

Programs: DL 2MM, AA MM, DL Sky Club Life, AA Admirals Club Life, Hilton Gold Life
Originally Posted by Goodoldflyer
no worries most of it turns to gas
lsquare and AeRoSpaceman like this.
Old Aug 8, 2022, 9:51 pm

Programs: DL (ex-NW) Plat pining for self-serve WC's and real cheese
Originally Posted by dmarge18
Based on the fact I've had the same measly salad or impossible burger options on ALL my cross country flights the past 2.5 months, I'm gonna load up at the SC as much as I can these days.
Considering I’ve now been on 4 flights in the last week of various lengths with preordering options, none of which features only salads or the vegetarian option, I’m going to say you are exaggerating.
Old Aug 9, 2022, 11:02 am

Programs: DL Diamond/1MM, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by DCAflyer81
Considering I’ve now been on 4 flights in the last week of various lengths with preordering options, none of which features only salads or the vegetarian option, I’m going to say you are exaggerating.
You would be incorrect. EVERY flight, I've had (where I've been in F) since early June has had 1) Chicken Salad, 2) Southwestern Shrimp Salad, 3) Impossible Burger. My flight to PHX tomorrow has the same 3 offerings for pre-order. So no, I'm not exaggerating. They've been all ex-ATL or to-ATL, so that probably has something to do with it. You may have different experiences, but don't tell me I'm exaggerating.
doubleA and AeRoSpaceman like this.
Old Aug 9, 2022, 1:15 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum; Hilton Diamond; Marriot Gold
Originally Posted by dmarge18
You would be incorrect. EVERY flight, I've had (where I've been in F) since early June has had 1) Chicken Salad, 2) Southwestern Shrimp Salad, 3) Impossible Burger. My flight to PHX tomorrow has the same 3 offerings for pre-order. So no, I'm not exaggerating. They've been all ex-ATL or to-ATL, so that probably has something to do with it. You may have different experiences, but don't tell me I'm exaggerating.
………………
Old Aug 27, 2022, 11:11 am

Programs: Delta DM, United Silver, Marriott LT Platinum, Hyatt Discoverist
New drink menu is reportedly being unveiled on Sep. 6 per staff. Existing offerings will be replaced by new ones as they are exhausted.
Old Sep 13, 2022, 10:43 am

Programs: DL PM, HH Plat, National Executive
Anyone fly through ATL in the past couple of weeks who can share what was being served at the clubs (likely I'll be at A or B)? I have a 50 min connection over dinner time on Thursday evening so wondering if I should even go in or just hit one of the fast food places. TIA!
Old Sep 13, 2022, 11:05 am

Programs: Delta PM
Originally Posted by charlesdemar
Anyone fly through ATL in the past couple of weeks who can share what was being served at the clubs (likely I'll be at A or B)? I have a 50 min connection over dinner time on Thursday evening so wondering if I should even go in or just hit one of the fast food places. TIA!
Curious about this as well; will be through Friday. Been a couple of months.
Old Nov 8, 2022, 1:10 pm

Programs: DL 2 MM
Currently at ATL T Club.

They have a 'loaded mashed potato bar'

Cart with someone doing the serving. Get a bowl of mashed potatoes and then top with your choice of any of...
- Gravy
- Grilled chicken
- Bacon
- Green onion
- A couple of different cheeses
- Mushrooms
- Sour cream
and probably 5-6 other things I am forgetting.

Likely not healthy but it hit the spot.

Edit: 3pm Eastern they closed it up, no longer offered.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.