Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Surprise! Silver Medallion Status Is Yours

Surprise! Silver Medallion Status Is Yours

Old Jun 1, 15, 8:30 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by Duke787 View Post
Both my gf (former Plat) and I (former Gold though not for a while) received the silver offer. Told us that we would keep Silver through end of year with 2 round trips in the next two months (after accepting offer). Regardless we get temporary silver during those two months.

We're both RDU-based (and neither of us has ever been SEA-based) so it seems they weren't just targeting SEA-based flyers
However, it's not a real useful status offer if the status expires at the end of 2015. It's now June and thus it would be pretty difficult to earn status starting now for the following year, 2016 through January 2017.
Old Jun 1, 15, 10:13 am

Programs: Delta DM
Originally Posted by Duke787 View Post
Both my gf (former Plat) and I (former Gold though not for a while) received the silver offer. Told us that we would keep Silver through end of year with 2 round trips in the next two months (after accepting offer). Regardless we get temporary silver during those two months.

We're both RDU-based (and neither of us has ever been SEA-based) so it seems they weren't just targeting SEA-based flyers
AS announced that they will fly SEA-RDU in October 2015. So, this might be DL's attempt at swaying those RDU passengers to remain on DL flights...

Search this Thread
Search Engine: