Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question about Delta voucher

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2015, 6:17 pm

Programs: Delta - PM, HH - Gold, SPG - Gold, Marriott - Plat
I couldn't use part of the voucher for my wife on the same PNR online and you have to call in, but they shouldn't charge any fee.
Old Jan 2, 2017, 3:57 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
Is it possible to combine voucher (ecredit) with DL e-gift certificate? I'll have to call in anyway for booking several on this itinerary.

UPDATE: FYI, you can, but you have to call.

Last edited by Stgermainparis; Jul 20, 2017 at 3:56 pm
Old Jul 20, 2017, 12:00 pm

I have a voucher/credit for denied boarding. I would like to use it for a trip with my family of four. My questions are:

1. Can I book 2 of us in Economy, and 2 in Basic Economy?
2. How would I make this booking?
3. I want to get 2 of us into Comfort Plus (SPG Plat member) but would like to save some money by buying 2 restricted economy tickets. Would I need to do any split reservations?
Old Jul 21, 2017, 7:56 am

Programs: Delta DM, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, IHG Spire
Originally Posted by bmchris
I have a voucher/credit for denied boarding. I would like to use it for a trip with my family of four. My questions are:

1. Can I book 2 of us in Economy, and 2 in Basic Economy?
2. How would I make this booking?
3. I want to get 2 of us into Comfort Plus (SPG Plat member) but would like to save some money by buying 2 restricted economy tickets. Would I need to do any split reservations?
I have not done this in a while, but I believe the answers are:
1) If you want the voucher applied to to all seats, I think the answer is no. Different fare classes afaik mean two different reservations. You as the voucher owner must be on the reservation. Splitting means that you won't be on one reservation so therefore the voucher cannot be applied.
2) I don't think you can. You can call and ask but I think the answer will be no.
3) I think that yes, you will have to split, which means only one reservation (the one with you on it) can use the voucher.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.