Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

There should be a bonus for being #1 with 0 available.

There should be a bonus for being #1 with 0 available.

Old Apr 19, 2015, 9:21 am

Programs: Delta Plat & Million Miler
OP

LOL--Loved the OP as I went about 4 long flights in a row being the first bridesmaid....you gotta laugh.

I like the "luckiest loser" award--maybe enter your name for a drawing at the end of the year.....but the people who lose the drawing get the best prize
Old Apr 19, 2015, 9:51 am

Programs: DL FO, KM, & 1.7MM; UA nothing; HH♦; National EE
Originally Posted by gooselee
Used to? Did they stop middle seat Mondays?
I've been in a middle seat on a Monday a couple of times this year with no Middle Seat Monday bonus. Fortunately they were short flights.
Old Apr 19, 2015, 11:36 am

Programs: DL DM Charter/2.5MM, AA EXP, Marriott AMB, LT Titanium, HH Diamond, Avis PP, National Exec-E
Just got an odd visit from the UG Fairy. I checked in RDU-SLC last night, the SLC portion was already UG'd at the window, but the four FC seats (RDU-ATL) that showed available since the window must have FCM'd and I was and had been #1 with 0 (M fare). Just got an email and got the UG... very odd, that has never happened before. Last week on the same itinerary (but a B fare), RDU-ATL cleared at window and was #1 with 7 at check in and remained #1 though boarding with 0 FC (no complimentary UGs). Just when you think you are learning the new rules, they throw a curveball.
Old Apr 20, 2015, 5:02 am

Programs: DL Diamond Million Miler, AA Ex-Plat, IHG RA, Marriott PLAT, HERTZ Pres Circle
This will likely happen to me today, and on top of that it will be my first flight as a million miler, passed the mark last week. ATL-DEN, One seat, #2, fingers crossed.

r
Old Apr 23, 2015, 5:53 pm

Programs: DL Diamond Million Miler, AA Ex-Plat, IHG RA, Marriott PLAT, HERTZ Pres Circle
....and again. DEN-ATL. #2, one seat left. Oh well.
Old Apr 23, 2015, 6:09 pm

Programs: DL FO, KM, & 1.7MM; UA nothing; HH♦; National EE
Tuesday I was #2 for one seat for a while. Then a seat reappeared just in time for me to get the last UG.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.