76Z 16CDE AND 17CDE, C+ or MC

Old Mar 24, 15, 9:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, Marriott GE
76Z 16CDE AND 17CDE, C+ or MC

Recently I've noticed that seats 16CDE and 17CDE on the 76Z are marked and treated by the FAs as C+ even though the seat map clearly labels them as MC. Has anyone else experienced this? I would sure welcome this change as it seems that even as a PM there has not been much C+ available on my JFK-LAX flights.
Old Mar 24, 15, 10:55 pm

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold
There have been some comments that with the C+ roll-out that some aircraft are gaining a row of C+. I wonder if DL has figured out that there's enough pitch in those two center section 767 rows to add them as C+?

It would make sense for DL to not change the seatmap until all the recovering and seat-row movements are done on a specific a/c model (or subcategory at least, as there are many 767 variants). It would anger plenty of folks to have selected C+ in anticipation of the service, esp. if paid C+, and have a last-minute eq swap put them back in Y.

Edit: we're flying in a 76Z v1 on Thursday ATL-EZE. I'd love it if there was extra C+, I wonder if there's a way to confirm that - we're in the exit row which is 'premium' Y but while the legroom should be great, we're not thrilled with the lav proximity. I'll get my one quick chance at free C+ at OLCI.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: