Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Virgin Australia Award Booking Issues

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2015, 3:18 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Platinum Elite, SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by mfFrom35K
As some of you many know when partners came back from the partner glitch VA returned with coach seats only. Timing might have been a coincidence as VA is in the process of changing J configuration.

I just checked the whole schedule and found 2 days with 2 J seats on VA (Sept 6 and 7). So at least VA does still release J to partners. I do hope there will be more once they figure out how the new configuration will sell as I am hoping to book a trip to Australia and 175,000+ from the east coast one way isn't very attractive.
I agree. I managed to get two seats in J for LAX to SYD, but failed on getting the return trip.
I booked two on AA @ 175,000 each, but I'd gladly pay to have the points put back on my account if I could get two VA flights in J for 80,000 each. I hope VA decides to release more J seats soon. I'm looking for the return trip in February.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.