Wiki Posts
Search

EC move up on KLM Group booking?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2015, 3:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta GM
EC move up on KLM Group booking?

I was wondering if anyone could help me out here with any suggestions.

I'm on a open jaw group booking to Spain and France leaving on the 28th of March and coming back on the 6th. Our flight numbers are KLM 612 (ORD to AMS), KLM 1671 (AMS to BCN), KLM 1260 (NCE to AMS), and KLM 611 (AMS to ORD). I am GM, and have been the last few years, but sadly haven't really made the cut for the upcoming year.

The issue I have is wanting to move up to economy comfort, or at least one of KLM "prefered seats" for better legroom, more pitch, and most importantly more relaxation. KLM has a deal where GMs get half off economy comfort. BUT KLM says no can do when it comes to moving me up. I have repeatedly called delta, and they say no can do because of the group booking. Making me a little mad, each time they tell me this they also reassure me with "there are no economy comfort seats available anyways". I can see though when I try to book a ticket that the seats are almost all empty. They also say they can't split me of onto an individual ticket. They suggest, however, when I check in to ask for a seat if one is available.

Are there any other tricks up my sleeve? Anything I should specifically ask for? Any tips?

Thanks a ton your time and help...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.