Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Of Annoying Cust. Service Surveys

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2015, 9:47 pm

Programs: DL DM&MM, DL KMwannabe, HH, AA, TG,
Is it just me?

Just received, and filled out, three surveys. Sometimes, it seems as if the service at the gate is wonderful and the service on board terrible this survey is about the gate. If the flight was wonderful, but the check in agent couldn't care less, it's about the onboard service.
paranoia, or yet another piece of evidence that Delta has better IT where it wants to place competence rather than devoting it to delta.com?
Old Sep 6, 2015, 3:39 pm

Programs: WN, DL, UA, AA, Hilton, Marriott, IHG
My four year old keeps getting these surveys. I don't, even though I'm traveling on the same itinerary. It makes me laugh a little, since if they really wanted his opinion, it should be an entirely different survey.
Old Sep 6, 2015, 5:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Formaldehyde Medallion DL DieMiles
Originally Posted by Steve007NY
... yet another piece of evidence that Delta has better IT where it wants to place competence rather than devoting it to delta.com?
Not likely.

As I have commented here before, I receive a survey asking about my experience at the PHL SkyClub about once every 2 or 3 visits.

I have almost run out of innovative ways of saying good things about the staff, so I delayed in responding to the most recent survey.

Now, VA Ave is sending second notices when I fail to respond to these PITA surveys.

There is nothing in the way that these surveys are conducted that suggests sentient consideration of the responses... at least not the additional text responses.
Old Sep 8, 2015, 6:55 am

Does anyone know if it is possible to opt-out of the surveys?
Given how stingy Delta has become with the Skymiles program, I feel like they don't deserve my time completing their surveys for free! And the sheer quantity of them is irritating.
Old Sep 8, 2015, 7:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Formaldehyde Medallion DL DieMiles
Originally Posted by S_D_P
Does anyone know if it is possible to opt-out of the surveys?
Given how stingy Delta has become with the Skymiles program, I feel like they don't deserve my time completing their surveys for free! And the sheer quantity of them is irritating.
Va Ave's past attitude has been "It's all or nothing." I suspect you will find that to stop the surveys, you have to stop all e-mails.
Old Sep 8, 2015, 9:36 am

Originally Posted by kthomas
I've seen far worse-- I have a client that does far worse-- but the Delta surveys are poorly designed and annoying when you get one for *every* flight.

I'm putting the below, or something like it, in the last field of each survey, and otherwise ignoring:
I have five of these surveys from the past week. They are poorly designed. The circles are very small and hard to click on. Make the buttons BIG and make them check onHover and I'll fill them out again, otherwise they take too much time to fill out.
I hope someone over there knows what "check onHover" means.
I always do the great one-question phone surveys on the elite line, but not those on the web. I know this sounds beyond odd but the ONLY time I get a survey is when I have been upgraded to F.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.