Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Check in via AF and can't view UG list for domestic flight

Old Dec 2, 14, 3:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, Hertz 5*, SPG

Flying TXL-AMS-MSP-SLC tomorrow on 006 ticket stock and was redirected to AF.com for checkin because first flight is KLM metal. I was able to do OLCI, but nowhere can I seem to view UG list for MSP-SLC leg. DL.com says UG requested, but I want to make sure I'm on the list. How does this work? Can I check in again through DL.com after first leg of flight, or will I be added to UG list and just not able to view it? Do I need to tweet DLassist to be added? I'm sure I'm not the first to encounter this, but couldn't find a thread on it.

Another example of the awesome integration from the JV . . .
Old Dec 2, 14, 3:49 pm

Programs: DL PM
My experience with KL has been that I don't show up on the upgrade list until I get a reprinted BP in the US. The Skyclub agents always tell me my euro-issued boarding pass with three flights on it won't work and after they replace it I all of a sudden appear on the upgrade list.
Old Dec 2, 14, 3:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, Hertz 5*, SPG
Thanks! I'll be sure to reprint at MSP.

Though, I did think the euro style bp with all flights on one page was a nifty idea instead of rifling through my usual stack of bp.
Old Dec 2, 14, 7:13 pm

Programs: DL DM, HH Gold, SPG Platinum 100, National Executive Elite
Try this trick - once you're a T-24 for your MSP-SLC flight, go do DL.com, DON'T log in then enter your confirmation number and your starting city as MSP for check in. Then check in. You should see yourself on the list (Also you should get a DL BP for MSP-SLC if you so want it)

Search this Thread
Search Engine: