Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Alaska Air Board Room Access

Search this Thread

Old Dec 26, 2014, 1:42 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA Premier Plat, Hertz 5*, HH Gold
Wife is traveling NRT-SEA on KE and has a same-day connection on AS F to SAN. Can she get access to either the Seattle SC or AS Boardroom after customs?
Old Dec 26, 2014, 2:47 pm
fti
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lots of programs, dirt on all of them!
Originally Posted by howtofreetravel
These agreements with Alaska are not going to last long time for priority pass
Originally Posted by beckoa
Why do you say this?
I wonder the same thing - Priority Pass has nothing at all to do with Delta.
Old Dec 26, 2014, 3:34 pm

Programs: AS 75k
Originally Posted by eddie1973
Wife is traveling NRT-SEA on KE and has a same-day connection on AS F to SAN. Can she get access to either the Seattle SC or AS Boardroom after customs?
As long as her F ticket on AS is not an upgrade, she will have access to the AS Boardroom.
Old Dec 28, 2014, 9:12 am

Programs: DL PM, UA Premier Plat, Hertz 5*, HH Gold
Originally Posted by flymonthly
As long as her F ticket on AS is not an upgrade, she will have access to the AS Boardroom.
She is on an award F ticket on AS (fare code A on her Delta itinerary), would that be fine?
Old Dec 28, 2014, 9:31 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Lifetime SkyClub, AS MVP
She is on an award F ticket on AS (fare code A on her Delta itinerary), would that be fine?
Yes.

Award F (but not upgrade F) gets admission to the AS Board Room.
Old Dec 28, 2014, 12:27 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Wirelessly posted (beckoa's BB: Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9810; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.1.0.694 Mobile Safari/534.11+)

Originally Posted by dgreen12
Yes.

Award F (but not upgrade F) gets admission to the AS Board Room.
Another ^ AS
Old Dec 28, 2014, 12:32 pm

Does anyone know if an Executive SC membership will carryover to the AS Board Room? As in, am I allow to bring two guests with me into the Board Room in the same way I can with the SC? I'll be flying out of LAX in March with two friends and want to check out the Board Room there.
Old Dec 28, 2014, 12:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by gigafishing
Does anyone know if an Executive SC membership will carryover to the AS Board Room? As in, am I allow to bring two guests with me into the Board Room in the same way I can with the SC? I'll be flying out of LAX in March with two friends and want to check out the Board Room there.
Answer can be found here at the bottom -- https://www.delta.com/content/www/en...-of-terms.html
Old Dec 28, 2014, 1:49 pm

Originally Posted by LBJ
Answer can be found here at the bottom -- https://www.delta.com/content/www/en...-of-terms.html
Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.