Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

The Hilton fall MQM bonus program is here

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2014, 8:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Formaldehyde Medallion DL DieMiles

"Earn elite status faster with Hilton HHonors™ and Delta. Sign up to earn 250 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) plus double miles each time you book and complete a two-night stay between October 6, 2014 and December 20, 2014 at any hotel or resort within the Hilton portfolio."
Old Oct 8, 2014, 8:17 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, ANA Platinum
Link?
Old Oct 8, 2014, 8:41 pm

Programs: Delta FO
http://www.hiltonhhonors.com/process...ding/?lp=delta
Old Oct 8, 2014, 11:41 pm

Programs: AA EXP, United PS, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Titanium, Wyndham Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Amtrak
What is the normal miles per dollar rate at Hilton? 2?
Old Oct 9, 2014, 11:01 am
havnfn

Programs: Delta-DM; Hilton-Diamond; Hyatt-Diamond
Is there a list of participating or non-participating hotels? I stopped staying at Hiltons as the hotels I typically stay in dropped out of the last two promos. Staying at Hyatt now. Might be worth switching back for this for a while
Old Oct 9, 2014, 11:19 am

Originally Posted by havnfn
Is there a list of participating or non-participating hotels? I stopped staying at Hiltons as the hotels I typically stay in dropped out of the last two promos. Staying at Hyatt now. Might be worth switching back for this for a while
Historically, there are not excluded hotels in the MQM promo.
Old Oct 9, 2014, 10:29 pm

How does this play with the triple miles promotion that runs to the end of October?
Old Oct 23, 2014, 1:14 am

HELP!

HELP! I completed this promo by registering for it, selecting Delta as my double-dip points program in my HHonors.com profile, I gave them my SkyMiles number and I completed a 2 night stay at the Hilton Elara in Las Vegas on October 13th and 14th.

I logged into my Delta SkyMiles account to check my activity and 402 base miles post on October 20th for the hotel stay, but there has yet to be 250 MQMs posted.

I tweeted @AskDelta and they said it can take up to 6 weeks. Don't you think the MQMs would have posted with the base miles?

Does anyone have experience with this promotion in how fast the MQMs post? The reason I ask is because I only need 48 more MQMs (after my next upcoming flight) to reach status for next year. My last flight for the year is coming up on October 31st and if the 250 MQMs aren't going to post, then I might as well upgrade to First Class to earn 1.5 miles and that'll push me over the top for next year instead of relying on this Hilton promotion.

Not sure what to do. Any advice?
Old Oct 23, 2014, 6:25 am

Programs: WN Rapid Rewards, Delta Skymiles
Originally Posted by PowerMan572
HELP! I completed this promo by registering for it, selecting Delta as my double-dip points program in my HHonors.com profile, I gave them my SkyMiles number and I completed a 2 night stay at the Hilton Elara in Las Vegas on October 13th and 14th.
Did you book your stay after you had registered? Typically that is a requirements to get the bonus.

"book and complete a two-night stay between October 6, 2014 and December 20, 2014" (emphasis mine)
Old Oct 23, 2014, 6:59 am

Originally Posted by normalone
Did you book your stay after you had registered? Typically that is a requirements to get the bonus.

"book and complete a two-night stay between October 6, 2014 and December 20, 2014" (emphasis mine)
I booked it before :-( I wish they would have said this. It just says you have to stay 2 nights between Oct. 6th and Dec. 20th.

I e-mailed Delta to fix it. I'll see what they say.

Does anyone know if I upgrade my upcoming flight to First Class, will I earn 1.5 miles then instead of just 1? I think that's how Delta works if I'm not mistaken (for 2014 at least.) If I just upgrade my ticket and pay for it then I would have enough miles for my status next year.
Old Oct 23, 2014, 4:09 pm

Location: SEA, or BOS, or MUC, or other places (probably connecting). "Detroit, Michigan is in the Eastern time zone."
Programs: DL PM/1MM, AS 100K, NEXUS/GE, CLEAR, Bonvoy Platinum, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by normalone

The T&C say select DL, stay 2 nights, and "(3) register online at HHonors.com/DELTAMQM prior to check-out." (emphasis added)

Below that, a note: "Allow up to six weeks after promotion has ended for bonus miles and MQMs to be credited to your account."
Old Oct 23, 2014, 9:15 pm

Originally Posted by CKDGM
The T&C say select DL, stay 2 nights, and "(3) register online at HHonors.com/DELTAMQM prior to check-out." (emphasis added)

Below that, a note: "Allow up to six weeks after promotion has ended for bonus miles and MQMs to be credited to your account."
I did notice the six weeks after promo ends language. I think I'll give it another day and if still nothing I may just end up upgrading my ticket next week to First Class to earn the extra mileage.

I was reading an old thread hereon FlyerTalk and other members were seeing their MQMs post along with the miles from the stay or an average of about 10 days after their stay.

Delta was absolutely no help. They just e-mailed me back and was like "we don't see any promotions in your account...." so I think I would have to contact Hilton regarding this if I want to pursue it.
Old Oct 24, 2014, 2:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by PowerMan572
...Delta was absolutely no help. They just e-mailed me back and was like "we don't see any promotions in your account...." so I think I would have to contact Hilton regarding this if I want to pursue it.
It is a Hilton Honors promotion, not a Skymiles promotion.@:-) You registered with Hilton Honors. Just wait, I am sure MQM will post eventually.

Last edited by TerryK; Oct 24, 2014 at 3:00 am
Old Oct 24, 2014, 3:00 am

Originally Posted by TerryK
It is a Hilton Honors promotion, not a Skymiles promotion.@:-) Just wait, I am sure MQM will post eventually.
I called Hilton and they said to call Delta because they've already sent base miles from their end. Hilton stated that Delta handles the MQM miles.
Old Oct 24, 2014, 7:12 am

Called Delta back this morning. Glad I did. The rep was very helpful and got someone else on the other line. They're showing that I only stayed 1 night at the Hilton. Therefore, Delta is contacting Hilton to confirm I stayed 2 nights and get this sorted out!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.