Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta Launch Customer for New Airbus A320 Interior

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Launch Customer for New Airbus A320 Interior

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2014, 6:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by N515CR
Ditto. It's really cute when my legs are what's holding up the tray table on the Airbii rather than the struts themselves. I'm also a bit surprised that some of the 320s are actually getting upgrades as many of them were delivered in 1990-1993.
There's some speculation on a.net that the early build 320's are going to be retired. Although someone with access to the retirement list say they did not see them on the list which apparently extends to 2017.
Old Sep 17, 2014, 9:14 pm

Programs: DL-FO, amex platinum, ducks unlimited, pheasants forever
Friday 12th, dtw-rsw broken recline mechanism in exit row, worn out seat cushion with one side higher than other. I thought I was going to fall into aisle. Good thing it was under 3 hrs. Had to apologize to woman behind me as my seat gradually reclined all by itself numerous times.
Not what I would expect from such a profitable airline.
Wonder if this was one of the early 90's former NWA 320's?
Old Sep 18, 2014, 4:35 am

Programs: DL DM, 1.5MM, NEXUS, Sky Club Lifetime, Admirals Club Lifetime, LowValueCustomer everywhere
I can survive with the existing 319's which I fly regularly (LGA-MSY) but the 320's are a disaster. F seating is so bad that I book the rear exit row aisle and remove myself from the UG list.
Old Sep 18, 2014, 6:43 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta skymiles DM + 1MM
Since its only the OBS's that are getting a new look, shouldn't the title to this thread change to, Delta Launch Customer for New Airbus A320 Bins?
Old Sep 18, 2014, 7:44 am

Programs: Delta FO, Marriott LT Titanium, HHonors Gold, Nat'l Exec, Amex Plat
So, is this going to make the 320's suck a little less? Or is the new interior supposed to distract you from the overall suckiness of the ride?

*Not an Airbus hater. Just an A320 hater.
Old Sep 18, 2014, 9:26 am

Programs: AAdvantage, MileagePlus(ick)
Ooooo. Look at those comfy looking SLIM SLIM seats!
Can't wait.
Old Sep 18, 2014, 9:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by northwest_buckeye
So, is this going to make the 320's suck a little less? Or is the new interior supposed to distract you from the overall suckiness of the ride?

*Not an Airbus hater. Just an A320 hater.
I think more of a distraction... or if you're stuck in Y- then your knees being wedged against the seat in front of you from the tight pitch will provide the distraction from the crappy ride.
Old Sep 18, 2014, 1:30 pm

Programs: DL-DM; Hertz 5 Star; Hilton Gold; Kayak hater.
Its true the 320's are quite old and I despise flying them. They were laid out nicely for space but just not by today's cattle call standards. However. I would never book an exit row in Y over a RU. NEVER!
Old Sep 19, 2014, 12:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Hi All,

Here the cabin shots of 737-900ER. I got a proper permission from gate agent to get inside the entire aircraft tour. I wait for the passengers to leave. This aircraft just arrived from ATL and going back to ATL. It is ship#3810 (N810DN). I flew out from PHX last week.

Enjoy the pics.
Old Sep 19, 2014, 1:31 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by JBEagle1000G
Ooooo. Look at those comfy looking SLIM SLIM seats!
Can't wait.
Saw those in the pic

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.