Wiki Posts
Search

Any Free Lounge Access in Budapest?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11, 2014, 4:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta PM; Sheraton's Vistana BOD; SPG Gold
Any Free Lounge Access in Budapest?

Flying on KLM from Budapest with Elite Plus status...

Is there complimentary access to any of the lounges there?
Old Sep 11, 2014, 5:21 pm
Suspended

Sky Court lounge it's what it's called I believe. I know they have two priority pass lounges and a mastercard lounge as well.
Old Sep 13, 2014, 12:41 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Bonvoy Titanium
Hi,

I live in BUD and have Platinum Medallion status, I can use the lounge here whenever. They don't always advertise the lounge at check-in - depends on the agent - but you can use it, for sure. Great place to avoid the crowds, pleasant staff and well equipped.
Old Sep 14, 2014, 1:25 pm
Original Poster

Thank you both for helpful answers. Dave, I see there is also some sort of special lane for check in. Is this correct?
Old Sep 15, 2014, 2:21 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Bonvoy Titanium
Yeah, SkyPriority works quiet well at BUD actually, there is a separate check-in counter and usually you don't have it wait at all, you walk up, drop your bags, and continue on to security where there is, again, a separate line. You can arrive, drop your bags, check through security, and be in the lounge in 10 minutes. Literally.
Old Sep 15, 2014, 8:26 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by DAV2355711
Yeah, SkyPriority works quiet well at BUD actually, there is a separate check-in counter and usually you don't have it wait at all, you walk up, drop your bags, and continue on to security where there is, again, a separate line. You can arrive, drop your bags, check through security, and be in the lounge in 10 minutes. Literally.
Excellent! Thanks again!
Old Sep 15, 2014, 10:24 pm
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
Originally Posted by DAV2355711
Hi,

I live in BUD and have Platinum Medallion status, I can use the lounge here whenever. They don't always advertise the lounge at check-in - depends on the agent - but you can use it, for sure. Great place to avoid the crowds, pleasant staff and well equipped.
Can you use it if you're not flying SkyTeam?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.