Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

GoGo Report - A332 - N851NW - Satellite WiFi

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

GoGo Report - A332 - N851NW - Satellite WiFi

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2014, 2:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, UA 1K, AA EXP, US G, SPG P, HH D, MR G, NEXUS/GE, DL AMEX Reserve
Originally Posted by rylan
Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadtail

Has Delta added wifi to any of the 777 yet?

No, at least none that have the service activated.
Only 744 and A332s so far...
Old Oct 17, 2014, 10:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by Pathfinder813
Definitely good value for $39. I used the wifi from ICN to DTW. It cut out when we were in Russian airspace. It's a good way to pass some time and to keep in touch with people. Plus, it's just fun to message someone and say, "Yo! I'm on a plane over the Pacific!"
Cool! I'm so glad that you used wifi. I'm glad you liked it. You can keep in touch with your relatives, friends and family, as well.

Is that first A332 has already install wifi?

Originally Posted by mbwmbw
Only 744 and A332s so far...
Still no wifi on the entire 767-300ER, 767-400ER, 777-200ER/LR, A330-300. They don't have one yet. When they will install the wifi?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.