Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

How to view upgrade availability in Sabre

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How to view upgrade availability in Sabre

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2015, 8:06 am

Programs: Delta DM, 2MM
This makes me so happy! I loved loved loved SABRE when I worked for US about 10 years ago. I was there when we switched to SHARES. ughghh!

Long live the cross of Loraine!
Old Dec 23, 2017, 3:38 pm

Originally Posted by happydad100
I have a Sabre subscription for about $50 a month. My wife taught me how to use it. Here is what I use to get O availability (see below). I use the same for R availability. I don't know how to get the subsets of O/R. Hope this helps.

Happydad
Sorry to resurrect an old thread. I'm just curious - do you use your subscription just to look up fares and availability, or can you actually construct a PNR and do everything up to actually ticketing? Can you do that and just call the airline or use their website with the PNR to pay for the trip and get it ticketed? Or do you have to piece together a trip manually with the airline or a TA once you find what you want in Sabre?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.