Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

flight attendants taking 1st class cookies

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2014, 6:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Titanium, , Delta 2MM & DM UA Gold

Last night. Slc-phl. No dessert in 1st yet I saw fa take a bunch of the dancing deer cookies to the back

Tonight phl-MSP. Was given cookie but flight attendant takes 4 cookies to the back

When did dancing deer become so popular?
Old Aug 4, 2014, 6:24 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hilton Diamond, Citi-Prestige,
Maybe they was for some kids in the back
Old Aug 4, 2014, 6:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by Fred 3
Last night. Slc-phl. No dessert in 1st yet I saw fa take a bunch of the dancing deer cookies to the back
that I would report
Old Aug 4, 2014, 6:48 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta SkySponge ExtraAbsorbent, SPG Gold
I just can't understand why some employees feel this behavior is ok. From a gate agent stealing an upgrade to a flight attendant stealing at snacks it's just unacceptable behavior. No one in my office would think it's ok to take supplies home for personal use. That would be like me running out toner at home and grabbing a cartridge on my way out.
Old Aug 4, 2014, 7:19 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Delta Reserve, Amex Plat, Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Diamond, Starbucks Gold ;)
I see FA's pilfer the snack basket before it goes to passengers all the time. I've even seen them take out the chocolate.

My guess is most passengers won't say anything so they will continue to get away with it.
Old Aug 4, 2014, 8:22 pm

Programs: DL-DM/1MM, HILTON-DIA, .HYATT-DIA/GLOB , IHG-PLT,HERTZ 5*, NATIONAL ES
So they have moved from bananas to cookies?

Last edited by Crazyhotelguy; Aug 5, 2014 at 6:38 am
Old Aug 4, 2014, 8:35 pm

Programs: Delta PlM, 1M
Originally Posted by Crazyhotelguy
So they have moved from bananas to cookies?
Does that mean better banana availibilty? If so this is great news.
Old Aug 4, 2014, 9:12 pm

Programs: DL DM
Isn't there a "Most ridiculous thing to whine about" thread some where?
Old Aug 4, 2014, 9:43 pm

Programs: DL DM, 5.7 MM, UA 3.1 MM, MARRIOTT PLATINUM, AVIS FIRST, Amex Black Card
Originally Posted by Fred 3

Tonight phl-MSP. Was given cookie but flight attendant takes 4 cookies to the back

When did dancing deer become so popular?
Prove it. Was it 4 or perhaps, 6. Photos, video, audio.

Dancing deer cookies are the bomb. My kids hoard them. My wife loves Biscoff cookies. Time for DL to stop offering good snacks.

The FA needs three lashings.

LAX-EWR (1980's) - I nailed one FA (DL) eating MY chocolate covered strawberry - the full page ad showed 3 - I got two on the inaugural flt. Guess what. The FA was eating my third strawberry. I was sitting next to Dan Rather (CBS News). The FA was shocked when I opened the curtain on the 767 in FC to see chocolate all over his lips and a strawberry stem in his hand (MINE).

I just said how was that strawberry. ? He said it was good. Win-win. Dan Rather was nice and we talked for a short while about Ronald Reagan. Then I slept - one strawberry short. I hope the FA remembers the inaugural
flt.
Old Aug 4, 2014, 9:57 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta SkySponge ExtraAbsorbent, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by kettle1
Prove it. Was it 4 or perhaps, 6. Photos, video, audio.

Dancing deer cookies are the bomb. My kids hoard them. My wife loves Biscoff cookies. Time for DL to stop offering good snacks.

The FA needs three lashings.

LAX-EWR (1980's) - I nailed one FA (DL) eating MY chocolate covered strawberry - the full page ad showed 3 - I got two on the inaugural flt. Guess what. The FA was eating my third strawberry. I was sitting next to Dan Rather (CBS News). The FA was shocked when I opened the curtain on the 767 in FC to see chocolate all over his lips and a strawberry stem in his hand (MINE).

I just said how was that strawberry. ? He said it was good. Win-win. Dan Rather was nice and we talked for a short while about Ronald Reagan. Then I slept - one strawberry short. I hope the FA remembers the inaugural
flt.
So it's ok for me to take things from my office then I suppose? Will you write my boss an email saying it's ok if I get in trouble?
Old Aug 4, 2014, 10:16 pm

Programs: SPG Plat, Ritz Carlton Plat, Hyatt Diamond, DL Diamond, UA 1K, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by readywhenyouare
So it's ok for me to take things from my office then I suppose? Will you write my boss an email saying it's ok if I get in trouble?
I will. Just PM me.
Old Aug 4, 2014, 10:44 pm

Programs: IHG Spire Amb, HH Diamond, DL Diamond and 1MM
So what happens to leftovers in the Snack Basket?

I guess my opinion of FA's taking stuff out of the snack basket is going to depend on what's supposed to happen to snack basket leftovers on arrival at the destination.

FA's dump leftover coffee down the toilet. So just what ARE they supposed to do with the snack basket?
Old Aug 4, 2014, 11:14 pm
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeShangri-La Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by Scatter
Isn't there a "Most ridiculous thing to whine about" thread some where?
There is one at the AA forum, I don't know about a DL one. Either way, this doesn't belong there, those cookies are awesome! Oh, and internal theft is something that should always be reported.
Old Aug 5, 2014, 12:43 am

Programs: AS MVP 75K
There is nothing first class about those cookies
Old Aug 5, 2014, 12:46 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
First we had the banana bandit and now the cookie monster?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.