Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Earn Unlimited Bonus Miles To The Tropics

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2014, 4:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL, CO, LH, BA etc...

2500/5000 miles to the Caribbean for Y/J Travel
5000/10000 miles to Mex/LATAM for Y/J Travel

Seems open to all... LATAM/Mex includes Mexico DL destinations and certain Central America, but not deep, BE South America

EARN UP TO 10,000 MILES IN ONE ROUND TRIP.
TAKE OFF TO THE CARIBBEAN, LATIN AMERICA OR MEXICO THIS FALL.
What could make a trip to the Caribbean, Latin America or Mexico even better? Unlimited bonus miles! Travel this fall and earn thousands of bonus miles each time you go.
Fly round trip from the U.S. to: Economy Class
earns: First Class or BusinessElite® earns:
Mexico or Latin America 5,000 Bonus Miles 10,000 Bonus Miles
Caribbean 2,500 Bonus Miles 5,000 Bonus Miles
There's no limit to the number of bonus miles you can earn. And with 25% more flights to the region and year-round service, it's even easier to get there.

To be eligible, you must first register for the offer and book travel by September 30, 2014, then fly between September 2, 2014, and December 11, 2014.

REGISTER NOW > (Campaign code redacted)

A portion of travel for some itineraries may be on the Delta Connection® Chautauqua Airlines, Compass Airlines, Endeavor Air, Inc. ExpressJet Airlines, Inc., GoJet Airlines, Shuttle America, and SkyWest; and Delta Shuttle® carriers: Shuttle America and Compass Airlines.
Terms & Conditions
General: All SkyMiles® program rules apply to SkyMiles program membership, miles, offers, mile accrual, mile redemption, and travel benefits. The rules are subject to change anytime. To review the rules, please visit Membership Guide & Program Rules. Certain unpublished fares are not eligible for promotional participation. You may visit delta.com for more details and specific restrictions. Taxes and fees for Award Travel are the responsibility of the passenger and must be paid at the time the ticket is booked. Partner offers are subject to the terms and conditions of each individual offer. Offers void where prohibited by law. Offers and benefits subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply. Bonus applies only to the traveling SkyMiles member. The offer cannot be combined with other Delta/SkyTeam® offers.

Eligibility: Only residents of the United States (U.S. 50, excluding Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands), as determined by the address on file for your SkyMiles account, are eligible for this promotion. To participate in this public offer, you must be a new or existing SkyMiles member and must first register online and book by September 30, 2014 (ending 11:59:59pm, U.S. CDT on 09/30/14), and fly between September 2, 2014 and December 11, 2014. This offer is nontransferable. Promotional registration is required before purchasing and taking flight and only tickets purchased (following promotional registration) will qualify for this bonus.

Bonus Offer: Purchase between July 7, 2014 and September 30, 2014. Then travel between September 2, 2014 and December 11, 2014, on Delta or Delta Connection-marketed and -operated flights from the U.S. to the Caribbean to earn 5,000 bonus miles for paid First/Business roundtrip travel or 2,500 bonus miles for paid First/Business one-way travel (fare classes F, P, A, G, J, C, D, I, Z) or 2,500 bonus miles for paid economy class roundtrip travel or 1,250 bonus miles for paid economy class one-way travel (fare classes Y, B, M, S, H, Q, K, L, U, T, X, V, E) OR fly from the U.S. to Mexico and Latin America to earn 10,000 bonus miles for paid First/Business roundtrip travel or 5,000 bonus miles for paid First/Business one-way travel (fare classes F, P, A, G, J, C, D, I, Z) or 5,000 bonus miles for paid economy class roundtrip travel or 2,500 bonus miles for paid economy class one-way travel (fare classes Y, B, M, S, H, Q, K, L, U, T, X, V, E). Itineraries must originate from a U.S. city. Bonus miles earned with this promotion do not count towards Medallion or Million Miler status. Only those flight segments purchased with a published fare that earns full mileage accrual are eligible. Codeshare flights operated by carriers other than Delta or Delta Connection are excluded from this offer. There is no limit to the bonus miles that can be earned within the qualification period.

Caribbean cities include:
Aruba, Aruba/AUA, Bermuda, Bermuda/BDA, Freeport, Bahamas/FPO, Georgetown, Bahamas/GGT, Grand Cayman/Cayman Islands/GCM, Montego Bay, Jamaica/MBJ, Nassau, Bahamas/NAS, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic/PUJ, St. Maarten, Netherland Antilles/SXM , St. Thomas, VI/STT, San Juan, PR/SJU, Santiago, Dominican Republic/STI, Santo Domingo/Dominican Republic/SDQ, Turks and Caicos/PLS

Latin America and Mexico cities include:
Cancun, Mexico/CUN, Guanacaste Liberia/Costa Rica/LIR, Leon, Mexico/BJX, Los Cabos, Mexico/SJD, Mexico City, Mexico/MEX, Monterrey, Mexico/MTY, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico/PVR and San Jose, Costa Rica/SJO.

Travel Period: Travel must be between September 2, 2014, and December 11, 2014. All travel must be completed by December 11, 2014.

Promotional Reference Code: Please refer Delta customer service representative to 97061712.

Promotional Fulfillment: Your bonus miles will appear automatically on your SkyMiles statement. Allow up to six weeks after qualifying travel is completed for credit to appear.
Comment or Complaint?
© 2014 Delta Air Lines, Inc. All rights reserved.
Delta Blvd. P.O. Box 20706 • Atlanta, GA 30320-6001
Old Jul 7, 2014, 5:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite, Avis Presidents Club
www.delta.com/hurricanebonus
Old Jul 7, 2014, 6:04 pm

https://www.delta.com/mypromos/acela...offer=lacpromo
Old Jul 7, 2014, 6:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
@javabytes and WScottsdaleInsider -- thanks; a MUCH easier read when you post the relevant link(s) and/or summarize, rather than copying and pasting the entire text as OP did
Old Jul 7, 2014, 6:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WWF, Appalachian Mountain Club
Originally Posted by jrl767
@javabytes and WScottsdaleInsider -- thanks; a MUCH easier read when you post the relevant link(s) and/or summarize, rather than copying and pasting the entire text as OP did
Meh. Saved me a click.
Old Jul 7, 2014, 7:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite, Avis Presidents Club
Originally Posted by jrl767
Too much credit. WScottsdaleInsider was helpful. Me, not so much, unless you come here for some humor.
Old Jul 7, 2014, 8:43 pm

Programs: DL, Hilton, National
I was annoyed to see that they left PAP out of the list of eligible cities. The DR is included, but Haiti is omitted. I suppose PAP is less leisure travel for most Americans other than those visiting family, but I'm annoyed they aren't encouraging that economy too.
Old Jul 7, 2014, 9:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by javabytes
LOL I was thinking the same thing when I saw the Sept time period for the Caribbean.
Old Jul 7, 2014, 9:53 pm

I hope a ticket in June will count even though it appears not.
Old Jul 8, 2014, 6:34 am

Programs: DL PM, DL MM
Kind of weak...but still better than the 1 promo I received/eligible in over 2 years...."Buy TWO first class or business class roundtrips and we'll give you a $100 coupon at Amazon." Thanks
Old Jul 8, 2014, 8:49 am

Programs: Delta GM/1.5MM ~ United Silver ~ Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Wow - DL let me register.

Something must be wrong - first, I qualify for Seattle promo - then the LGA promo and now this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.