Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

IDB? DL denied us boarding for domestic flight due to no passports

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

IDB? DL denied us boarding for domestic flight due to no passports

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2014, 2:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
I use my passport for ID during domestic travel because I don't want to show my home address to TSA employees when they know I'll be away. For a while I tried to use key GE card, but that took too much time because most TSA employees didn't recognize it or argued that it wasn't acceptable ID.
Originally Posted by pbarnette
You can't possibly be serious about this, can you?
Prior to the GE card, i only used my Passport for travel. I did keep the passport as backup but rarely pulled it out always held up the line to argue that it was valid.

I still carry my passport with me no matter where i'm going. You never know when you need to reroute via Canada.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.