Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Using Delta credits on future flights

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2014, 2:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Gold, Priority Club Plat, AAdvantage, Delta Skymiles, others including Amtrak Guest Rewards
Using Delta credits on future flights

My husband and I were each issued certificates for future travel due to a Delta-requested flight change. One is in my name, one is in his name. I am now in the process of booking future reservations, and I would like to book them together. I start the reservation process with the 'use certificates' option, both show in my account, but I can only select the one with my name. The one with my husband's name won't allow to be selected -- even though it states it can be used on the reservation if we are both travelling together...aargh, very frustrating.

Could someone please tell me how to do this lol, thanks!!
Old Jun 19, 2014, 3:34 pm

Programs: DL, HHonors, Bonvoy, Hyatt
You'll probably be much more successful by calling in. I've had nothing but trouble with trying to use eCredits online.
Old Jun 19, 2014, 4:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Gold, Priority Club Plat, AAdvantage, Delta Skymiles, others including Amtrak Guest Rewards
Thanks EZE, if I call in will I get charged an additional fee for not ticketing online?
Old Jun 19, 2014, 5:40 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum, United Prem Exec
Try this page: https://www.delta.com/edoc/redeemDocuments.action

Sometimes entering them manually works, other times it doesn't.
Old Jun 19, 2014, 5:51 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Originally Posted by SharonLPK
Thanks EZE, if I call in will I get charged an additional fee for not ticketing online?
Up to the agent. But, as others note, you have to balance the cost of the fee against success in the use of the certs.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.