Search

New Dining Options Coming to DTW

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2018, 5:06 pm
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
I understand that you didn't say "all businesses."

With regards to that post, airports aren't the ones screwing passengers (the operator is) or allowing companies to get away with it (they don't need the airport's permission to do this).
Old Oct 2, 2018, 5:07 pm
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
the point is that dealing with this system might be "a pain" but they could do it if they wanted to.
Old Aug 15, 2019, 1:42 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, silver, what yr is it?
No updates in this thread recently - best place for variety of beer? Preferably some local options? I'm thinking Cat Cora taproom, (we know gordon biersch and probably not interested - we don't have that much time and our gate is not likely to be way down at that end....Never say never ;-) We have a couple hours between a morning flight (no breakfast) and the flight to ICN (leaves just before 2) so I'd like to get a small something to eat and a good beer.....Thanks!
Old Aug 15, 2019, 2:16 pm

Cat Cora seems to be pretty decent. I'm not a huge beer knurd but they have a pretty good number of taps. It's not really THAT much more centrally located than GB, though.

The pizza place in the middle also has a good bar from what I remember, but again, I'm not paying too much attention to the beer selection usually. But you've got some decent options in the middle and both north and south ends of A.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.