Vegetarian meal in BE JFK-LHR

Old Feb 21, 2014, 10:49 am
Original Poster

Question Vegetarian meal in BE JFK-LHR

Can anyone with experience comment on this? We will be flying BE roundtrip JKF-LHR and I'm wondering whether to order a vegetarian meal. I'm not as concerned outbound because I do eat fish, so I'm fairly certain I will be able to get either a fish or pasta dish. But returning, I know that the snack/smaller meal they serve later on in the flight can be hit or miss with regard to whether a vegetarian/pescetarian option is available. My sister and I are considering sticking with a regular meal and just bringing a sandwich on for later, but if the main and small vegetarian meals are okay, we might just switch.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Old Feb 21, 2014, 8:52 pm

Programs: UA- 1K, DL-DM, AA-G, BON-T
Only had the Asian Veg meal and it was good. The aps were the normal salad and something - main meal was indian (spinich, chick peas and kidney beans), rice and indian bread. deserts are what everyone else gets
Old Feb 21, 2014, 9:28 pm

I can't comment on the veg meal but i did order the gluten free meal jfk-lhr last month. Let's put it this way, I had to start refusing food they brought me so much to eat! Very enjoyable meal and service.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.