Just booked my first MR

Old Feb 10, 2014, 8:52 pm
Original Poster

Just booked my first MR

Just booked my first MR, I know its early in the year but i know 95% of my 2014 travel at this point and w/ baby on the way I wont have much chance to do a MR later in the year, this should put me at ~4,000 miles over PM. Travelling w/ a friend so thinking it could be some fun.

JFK->LAX->CVG->LGA->ATL->LAX->SFO->ATL->LGA (JFK->LAX is 2/28 so technically, though unlikely upgrade eligible).

~5.5cpm, looking fwd to the experience.
Old Feb 10, 2014, 9:55 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold, AA EXP, UA Silver, former DL DM
Nicely done. You got a friend to book that with you? I need better friends.
Old Feb 11, 2014, 4:22 am

Programs: DL PM, Hertz Gold Plus, SPG Gold
That's a nice run. If it's all in one go, your butt is going to be sore... hopefully you get to spend a day or so on one of the coasts?
Old Feb 11, 2014, 5:17 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by lamont2718
Nicely done. You got a friend to book that with you? I need better friends.
I got him his new job last month, one that requires a good bit of travel, he owes me. Plus I convinced him it would be fun. Catch up, drink some woodford, have a nice meal in SF, drink some woodford.

It's all in one weekend but a 10 hour layover in SFO should be enough time to get a break.

Last edited by injera; Feb 11, 2014 at 5:18 am Reason: .....

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.