Wiki Posts
Search

new delta safety video

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2014, 4:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM 1MM, DL reserve, Hilton Diamond, SPG Platinum, Hyatt Diamond
new delta safety video

Sitting on DL417 from JFK bound for LAX and saw a new safely video. I didn't know they were rolling out new ones. Anyone seen the new ones? Want to add a pic but not sure how to do it from the mobile app.
Old Jan 25, 2014, 4:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Formaldehyde Medallion DL DieMiles
Originally Posted by nycflyer75
Sitting on DL417 from JFK bound for LAX and saw a new safely video. I didn't know they were rolling out new ones. Anyone seen the new ones? Want to add a pic but not sure how to do it from the mobile app.
Please, please tell me that it is not introduced by RA.
Old Jan 25, 2014, 4:44 pm

Programs: DL Pork Medallion, PP, GE
Are they updated to include the use of PEDs?
Old Jan 25, 2014, 5:09 pm

Programs: Delta SM, Hilton Honors Diamond, Marriott Silver
new delta safety video

I saw it yesterday and they had A Rod on there encouraging the use of PEDs.
Old Jan 25, 2014, 5:21 pm

Originally Posted by StayingHomeIsBetter
Please, please tell me that it is not introduced by RA.
Actually, Deltalina introduces it. She tries sitting in RA's desk, but he finger wags her. Later, a certain Delta fanboy from a.net is seated in pink seats in the emergency exit row of a 764 when he is arrested for stalking (and therefore not able to perform the functions).
Old Jan 25, 2014, 5:34 pm

Programs: DL PM, Alaska Gold MVP, Expedia Elite Plus, Amex Reserve.
Where is RA's desk now ?
Old Jan 25, 2014, 5:47 pm

Originally Posted by Scott H
Hahahaha. Good one.
Old Jan 25, 2014, 6:26 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL FO/KM, AA PLT
Originally Posted by Scott H
It's a good thing I didn't have any food or drink in my mouth when I read that. There'd be a mess on my monitor! ^
Old Jan 25, 2014, 7:52 pm

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, WF GoFar Rewards, AAdvantage, United MileagePlus
Originally Posted by Bagels
Actually, Deltalina introduces it. She tries sitting in RA's desk, but he finger wags her. Later, a certain Delta fanboy from a.net is seated in pink seats in the emergency exit row of a 764 when he is arrested for stalking (and therefore not able to perform the functions).
PERSONAL ATTACK. Post reported to moderators.
Old Jan 25, 2014, 8:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Hey, I just got off DL417 (I was in 1C). Noticed the new safety video as well. I'd just been thinking on my previous flight from DTW-JFK (that had a pre-holidays safety video) that it was about time for a new one.
Old Jan 25, 2014, 8:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM 1 MM; Hz PC
I have noted at least 6 different variants in the last 6 months.
Old Jan 25, 2014, 8:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by GRALISTAIR
This was one I hadn't seen before. It had Alex Trbec in it. I'm guessing they filmed it the same time they were filming the holiday safety video.
Old Jan 25, 2014, 8:59 pm

Originally Posted by GRALISTAIR
I, too, have seen a variety of videos, at least three different ones in the past three months. I'm pretty sure I even saw an old-ish one, the one with the man stowing a typewriter and someone placing a matchbox-sized rollaboard under their seat.

Originally Posted by LBJ
This was one I hadn't seen before. It had Alex Trbec in it. I'm guessing they filmed it the same time they were filming the holiday safety video.
I saw this one, and I'm trying to remember if I saw it in December, or a few days after New Years. I think there was even a blurb in Sky magazine about it, something about him flying out to Detroit to film the scene, or something along those lines.
Old Jan 25, 2014, 9:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by brocklee9000
I, too, have seen a variety of videos, at least three different ones in the past three months. I'm pretty sure I even saw an old-ish one, the one with the man stowing a typewriter and someone placing a matchbox-sized rollaboard under their seat.

I saw this one, and I'm trying to remember if I saw it in December, or a few days after New Years. I think there was even a blurb in Sky magazine about it, something about him flying out to Detroit to film the scene, or something along those lines.
If it was it December, it would have been the holiday video. This one had Alex Trbec, but it was not the holiday video. It ended with the pilot reaching out the window and taking a parking ticket off the windshield of the aircraft.
Old Jan 25, 2014, 9:21 pm

Originally Posted by LBJ
If it was it December, it would have been the holiday video. This one had Alex Trbec, but it was not the holiday video. It ended with the pilot reaching out the window and taking a parking ticket off the windshield of the aircraft.
Yeah, that's the one. I don't remember when I saw it, but it was some time recently.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.