Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

From 1st to row 30; change of plane...help!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

From 1st to row 30; change of plane...help!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2014, 5:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Formaldehyde Medallion DL DieMiles
Originally Posted by rylan
My only guess for a downgrade would be from the 26F to 24F version, but they'd only loose 2 seats so if the op was in row 7 he'd be booted. If the flight went fro a 757 to a 752 then that is losing 10 seats at which point its pretty ugly for re-accommodating.

Never accept a FC seat in the last row of a plane with more than 3 rows of FC seats.

Move yourself, even if it is from an aisle to a window seat.

There, I have given away (one of) my secret(s).
Old Jan 26, 2014, 8:09 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta SkySponge ExtraAbsorbent, SPG Gold
Delta took away a paid first class seat and moved you to coach? That can't be, our DL apologists say that never happens!

It's too bad the OP was put it in this situation. Delta needs to understand that they never to deliver on the product and service that was purchased. You are entitled to the first class seat you paid for.
Old Jan 26, 2014, 8:37 pm

Programs: AA GLD Skymiles DM MM, a+ rewards lifetime elite, AS, Marriott plat, PC plat, HH gold
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...owngraded.html

It seems like this is happening more often. Delta likes to use the DOT rules to their advantage. OP is entitled to fare difference.
Old Jan 27, 2014, 7:09 am

Programs: DL GM/MM
Originally Posted by deltadiva
The destination was STT (St. Thomas) not STL (St. Louis)!
Everyone understands that. The post prior to yours was obviously a joke at the expense of the typo. See --->
Old Jan 27, 2014, 3:20 pm
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Originally Posted by Pharaoh
The post prior to yours was obviously a joke at the expense of the typo. See --->

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.