Wiki Posts
Search

Skyclub guest access with AMEX Reserve

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2013, 5:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM
Skyclub guest access with AMEX Reserve

I know that to get Skyclub access with my AMEX Reserve, I need to be traveling on a "Delta flight" (Delta coded or Delta operated). If I want to have a guest join me in the Skyclub, do they have to be traveling on Delta as well? Obviously they need to be traveling that day to get past security, but could they be on United? Or American? etc.
Old Dec 13, 2013, 8:18 pm

Programs: DL DM/MM , IHG Plat, MR Titanium, HH Gold, EK Frequent Kettle, UA Silver, AA Hater
I don't know if the rules say they must be flying DL, but I have never been asked to see the guest's BP, I just show my BP and say 1 guest please.
Old Dec 13, 2013, 8:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM
Originally Posted by dilbertsdaddy
I don't know if the rules say they must be flying DL, but I have never been asked to see the guest's BP, I just show my BP and say 1 guest please.
Good to know - that's sort of what I figured but wasn't sure. Thanks!
Old Dec 14, 2013, 12:08 pm

Programs: DL PM/1.4MM, Marriott Titanium Elite, TSA Pre✓, Global Entry
Correct same here. Just show my BP and ID. The can tell you have Reserve card as its linked to you FF account and will pop up when they scan it.
Have never had guest show BP.
Old Dec 14, 2013, 12:17 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Hyatt D
Originally Posted by kerrymac747
Correct same here. Just show my BP and ID. The can tell you have Reserve card as its linked to you FF account and will pop up when they scan it.
Have never had guest show BP.
+1,

I have traveled with the Reserve card and guests many, many, times - never was asked for a guests BP.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.