Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

ATL SkyClub shower in E or F, or "The Club" in F?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2013, 8:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist

Arriving around 3pm tomorrow and will need a shower. Flight is out of E on DL. Which has the best/cleanest/newest showers?

SkyClub E (I think renovated about 2 yrs ago?)

SkyClub F (new int'l terminal)

The Lounge at ATL (priority pass lounge, I think opened this year?)
Old Dec 7, 2013, 8:53 pm

I have used all 3 shower facilities in the past couple of months. I would give the edge to F, then E, then the Club.
Old Dec 7, 2013, 9:39 pm

Programs: DL DM/2MM
I've only used E and it was very nice. If your departure is from E, I don't see any reason to go to Concourse F. The Sky Club in E is much more spacious as well.

E Sky Club was renovated not too long before F opened. They can be considered equally new.
Old Dec 8, 2013, 6:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist

Thanks for the feedback! I kind of like to lounge hop, so maybe I'll shower in F, lounge in E, and do a drive by of The Club.
Old Dec 8, 2013, 6:22 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Go to The Club for the food, not its showers. Both DL SCs seem to have many more showers.
Old Dec 8, 2013, 9:19 am

Programs: Delta Plat, IHG Plat, Marriott Silver
I like the showers in the E club better than the ones in F. Both are nice and clean and I wouldn't hesitate to use either but for some reason that I can't explain, I like E slightly better.
Old Dec 8, 2013, 12:25 pm

Programs: DL PM

E showers are much bigger and don't have flapping curtains, just all tile. But F showers have much better water pressure and temperature.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.