Wiki Posts
Search

DL policy for children under 4 in FC?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2013, 2:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta SkyMiles PM
DL policy for children under 4 in FC?

Just wondering if there is a Delta policy for children in FC? Currently have a rug rat of 3 years old running up and down the aisles screaming "daddy". On a relatively empty flight from LGA to ORD this afternoon. Flight attendants nowhere to be seen...
Old Dec 7, 2013, 2:13 pm

Programs: DL MM Gold
The policy is not about kids or their ages. It's about unsupervised running around and disruptive behavior, for any age passenger.

Hit the call button. The FAs will appear. Then you just tilt your head in the direction of the annoyance, quizzically.
Old Dec 7, 2013, 2:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta SkyMiles PM
Agree, I do not have a problem with well behaved kids in FC...many times, adults are the worst behaved. Someone appears to have beaten me to the call button.
Old Dec 7, 2013, 2:27 pm

Programs: Delta PlM, 1M
So, where was "daddy"?

Let us put the blame where it clearly belongs.
Old Dec 7, 2013, 2:45 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by flyertalkah
Just wondering if there is a Delta policy for children in FC? Currently have a rug rat of 3 years old running up and down the aisles screaming "daddy". On a relatively empty flight from LGA to ORD this afternoon. Flight attendants nowhere to be seen...
Just about the same as for anyone else with DL elite status and gets upgraded or who has a forward cabin ticket. Except they cost DL less in terms of cheap alcohol.
Old Dec 7, 2013, 3:02 pm

Originally Posted by GUWonder
Just about the same as for anyone else with DL elite status and gets upgraded or who has a forward cabin ticket. Except they cost DL less in terms of cheap alcohol.
Who says the kid wasn't WFBF...?
Old Dec 7, 2013, 5:00 pm

Programs: DL FO, BA Bronze, Avis Preferred
Originally Posted by DaDaDan
Who says the kid wasn't WFBF...?
GUwonder stated upgraded or a forward cabin ticket.
Old Dec 7, 2013, 6:32 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, Hhonors Diamond, Intercontinental Plat, Hertz #1 Club Gold 5 Star, National Exec
IBTL.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.