Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Please Wish Kevin Pinto a Very Happy Birthday

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Please Wish Kevin Pinto a Very Happy Birthday

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2013, 9:00 am

Programs: DL PM MM SC; GE; Bonvoy Titanium; IHG Diamond
Happy birthday, Kevin!
Old Nov 8, 2013, 9:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Location: Honolulu, Hawaiʻi [+MKK4 EBBER R577 EDSEL R577 ELKEY EXERT]
Happy birthday!
Old Nov 8, 2013, 9:21 am

Programs: Delta PM, Marriott Gold
Happy Birthday!! Hope things are great!!
Old Nov 8, 2013, 9:27 am
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Happy Birthday Kevin. You are a great asset to FT and to DL. Hope you have a birthday filled with love and joy. (Kind of sounds like a Facebook birthday wish, which it would be, except for the fact that we are not yet FB Friends)
Old Nov 8, 2013, 10:10 am

Location: Just relocated to Phoenix, so I guess that does it for Delta for me
Programs: DL "Annual" GM 2MM, AA lifetime Gold 1MM, Hilton Gold, Hertz President's Club
Happy Birthday Kevin. Would you be able to return to Delta as a consultant and show the rest of them how it's done?
Old Nov 8, 2013, 10:21 am

Programs: DL PM, Marriott G, Hilton G
Kevin, have a wonderful day. Happy Birthday.
Old Nov 8, 2013, 11:13 am

Programs: DL DM 1.929MM, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, IHG Platinum, Avis CHM, Marriott Titanium (lifetime gold)
Originally Posted by obscure2k
Happy Birthday Kevin. You are a great asset to FT and to DL. Hope you have a birthday filled with love and joy. (Kind of sounds like a Facebook birthday wish, which it would be, except for the fact that we are not yet FB Friends)
Well said ^ ^, and I will add my wishes for many more happy birthdays!

David

Last edited by DiverDave; Nov 8, 2013 at 11:39 am
Old Nov 8, 2013, 11:29 am

Location: Alexandria, VA, USA NW Platinum Elite Since 1999, United GoldMM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz #1 Gold, IC Ambassador, Avis Chairman's
Kevin,
Happy Birthday!!! We miss your help with all our "little" problems!
Old Nov 8, 2013, 11:33 am

Programs: DL PM/1MM, DL SkClub LT, Marr LT Plat, IHG Plat, HH Diam
HBD Kevin.

Thanks again for your past efforts back in 2010 with the STL DMQM promo posting issues. You're still the man in my book for all your help! Anytime you're in STL, drinks are on me.
Old Nov 8, 2013, 11:45 am

Programs: Delta GM, Lifetime Marriott Platinum, Avis Preferred
Happy Birthday, Kevin...like many others here, you helped me when some bonus miles did not post. You were always the consummate professional, and I can assure you, that Delta would be a better airline if there were more people there who always maintained your high standards of courtesy and helpfulness.

Thanks again.

Last edited by waltinsocal; Nov 8, 2013 at 12:21 pm
Old Nov 8, 2013, 11:46 am

Programs: United 1k
Happy Birthday! Hope you're having fun out here! Wow you're missed. I'll forever be grateful for your responsiveness. I think you have the record so far for the fastest response I've received from all the airlines, and the fastest resolution of course.
Old Nov 8, 2013, 11:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, SPG/Bonvoid LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium
Kevin:

Adding my greetings, good thoughts, and hope for all your Birthday wishes to come true. ^^

We miss you and hope to see you on FlyerTalk soon.
Old Nov 8, 2013, 1:55 pm
Wid
In memoriam

Kevin –

I want to extend my wishes to you to have the best birthday ever! It seems from the praiseful comments that I have read here in these posts that you have performed a number of Delta “miracles” and have amassed a sizeable fan base over the years. I did get a chance to meet you at that special retirement event hosted by FlyerTalk in the Delta hangar. Even though I never had an opportunity to work with you at Delta, I am very grateful that I was there that day to hear from others about how much you meant to them both professionally and personally.

I heard about a quote this week from CEO Richard Anderson that was directed to 100 honorees and their guests attending Delta’s Chairman’s Club employee recognition event held a few days ago and it is equally relevant to you also:
“In the end, it’s the people that matter, and you are by far the very best in the industry,” Richard stated. “And you’re the very best not necessarily for all the things you do at work, but because of all the things you represent as human beings – and in the end, this is a business about humanity.”
Thanks for being the best at what you did here at Delta and for all of the future great things you want to accomplish personally in the years ahead in retirement.

My sincere desire is for you to have all of your birthday wishes come true.

Enjoy it to the fullest as nobody deserves it more than you do!

Warmest Regards,

A DL friend
Old Nov 8, 2013, 2:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Happy Birthday

Have you successfully cloned yourself as a replacement yet?
Old Nov 8, 2013, 2:43 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
Happy birthday, Kevin.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.