Wiki Posts
Search

Delta360 for HVC DM's

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2013, 7:44 pm

Programs: DL DM/1MM, AA EXP, SPG Platinum, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by bubbashow
LOL - here we go.

What part of "our most-valuable customers will be treated as such" doesn't FT understand? If you don't make the cut, you don't make the cut. The folks with this spend DESERVE EVERYTHING they get - AT THE EXPENSE of those that don't.

Now...let's follow true FT form and start the "I'd come back to DL if they offered this to me" threads....and how about the "DL doesn't recognize my spend" threads.
You missed my point completely. I did not suggest that every elite should be offered what the new 360 level will get. What I said was if they focus all of their energy on the 360 pax and continue paring back benefits from the other elites they risk blowback. Roll your eyes all you want but the UA villagers that fled the airline over the past year had a very appreciable impact on UA's revenue performance.

If DL wishes to only care about the < 1% of pax that will be 360 that's fine but they would be making a stupid business decision. If DL want to carts the 360's a@@es around ATL in a Porsche that's fine by me...I could care less as I don't mind the exercise but if DL decides this will be funded by taking more benefits away from the other elites then we have a problem. Pi@@ing off five pax with an annual spend of $20K to keep one pax with an annual spend of $50K is not good business, that's all I'm saying.
Old Oct 21, 2013, 8:09 pm

Programs: Delta DM, 4MM, SC, AmEx Reserve, UA Plat, SPG/Marriott Platinum, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by elkapong
Is there anything on the Delta website indicating that you have it?
Nope. Still says Diamond Medallion. If the package is not an invite for 360, I don't know what DL would be sending me. But, I'm also not making too big an assumption until I see it with my own eyes. Nor did I get an e-mail like someone else posted.
Old Oct 21, 2013, 8:35 pm

Programs: DL DM, UA PS, MR Plt, A-Club Plt, HH G, Avis First
About a month ago I was connecting in MSP and was picked up at the gate by a woman from delta. She had a golf cart that had 360 written on it. She drove me to my next gate, handed me a card that had Delta 360 on it and said thank you for your loyalty. At the time I just assumed it was similar to the Porsche pick up program but am now wondering if this was part of the test phase.

I wish I had asked more questions but I was on the back end of a MEL-LAX-MSP-STL trip and could barely keep my eyes open. I'm looking for the card but don't remember where I put it. If I find, I'll post a pic.
Old Oct 22, 2013, 12:51 am

Originally Posted by jsmith50
Nope. Still says Diamond Medallion. If the package is not an invite for 360, I don't know what DL would be sending me. But, I'm also not making too big an assumption until I see it with my own eyes. Nor did I get an e-mail like someone else posted.
WOW - you have more patience than me. Why wouldn't you just ask your wife to open the letter?
Old Oct 22, 2013, 7:20 am

Programs: Delta DM, 4MM, SC, AmEx Reserve, UA Plat, SPG/Marriott Platinum, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by SteveinA2
WOW - you have more patience than me. Why wouldn't you just ask your wife to open the letter?
My personality is such that if she opens it and it is 360, I'm gonna be more excited to get my hands on that package and read everything DL sent. It might make the wait more unbearable. If it's not, guess it doesn't matter. For now, I'm happy living in blissful ignorance and excitement that there is a surprise waiting for me at home on Friday...much like the child on Christmas morning waiting patiently (or not so patiently) to find out what is in all those wrapped packages.

I called the DM line last night and asked...the lady there denied knowledge of such a program and then told me when I asked about the online confirmations of the program and the package from DL waiting for me that, "I guess you'll just have to wait and see." I've got a text message into my friend at DL to see if he can confirm for me.

For those that may have gotten an invitation, do you have to do something to accept the invitation before it shows up on your profile? Call in? Activate something on the website? There was speculation on another FF site that DL360 has it's own website separate from DL.com.
Old Oct 22, 2013, 8:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
I guess the first rule of DL360 is not to acknowledge DL360?

Haha separate website? They have enough issues maintaining just one. Or maybe thats why the main one was down the other day! I bet the super secret handshake website has a properly functioning award system
Old Oct 22, 2013, 9:06 am

Programs: Delta, SPG
Courtesy of: http://www.yourtrademarkia.com/delta360-86068867.html

On Thursday, September 19, 2013, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for DELTA360 by Delta Air Lines, Inc., Atlanta, GA 30320. The USPTO has given the DELTA360 trademark serial number of 86068867. The current federal status of this trademark filing is NEW APPLICATION - RECORD INITIALIZED NOT ASSIGNED TO EXAMINER. The correspondent listed for DELTA360 is BORIS UMANSKY of LADAS & PARRY LLP, 224 S MICHIGAN AVE STE 1600, CHICAGO, IL 60604-2508 . The DELTA360 trademark is filed in the category of Advertising, Business & Retail Services , Transportation & Storage Services . The description provided to the USPTO for DELTA360 is Providing an incentive award program for customers through the issuance of bonus awards and service incentives for frequent air travel, namely, transit lounge facilities for passenger relaxation, a specialized priority airline service with reservation services, enhanced airport ticketing processing, expedited call waiting procedures, priority check-in, priority lobby check-in, dedicated service center and club lanes for elite passengers, specialized priority and expedited security processing, expedited gate handling and aircraft boarding services, enhanced seating accommodations, enhanced personal space including specialized entertainment, computer connections, enhanced meal services and voucher values for elite passengers, priority baggage delivery, enhanced and expedited customer service responses for elite passengers.
Old Oct 22, 2013, 9:45 am

Programs: Delta Silver, HH Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Platinum
So a few people who are 360 but no picture of the card (or anything else from the package) at all?
Old Oct 22, 2013, 2:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold, NEXUS, GE, ABTC/APEC, South Korea SES, eIACS, PP, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by bubbashow
To what airline will you flee?
CX/AA/TK
Old Oct 22, 2013, 2:17 pm

Programs: DL DM/2MM Marriott Platinum, HH Diamond,
This is just the "white envelope" redux! Has anyone actually been told they have made this program?
Old Oct 22, 2013, 2:54 pm
Suspended

Programs: DM
I think it may be an internal designation and not a "Tier".

I finally received a reply from a contact at Delta that said the article linked in this thread jumped the gun a bit and to the best of his knowledge 360 isn't active and won't be until 2014......BUT while he is in rev mgmt, he is not in the Skymiles group.
Old Oct 22, 2013, 3:29 pm

Programs: DL, SPG
Originally Posted by Deadtail
I think it may be an internal designation and not a "Tier".

I finally received a reply from a contact at Delta that said the article linked in this thread jumped the gun a bit and to the best of his knowledge 360 isn't active and won't be until 2014......BUT while he is in rev mgmt, he is not in the Skymiles group.
It's active - but in a trial period for a few months.
Old Oct 22, 2013, 3:44 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA Silver, BA Gold, DL Gold
I think there are very few fliers that spend +$50k annually, and of those that do, I suspect a great deal of them are on this site.
I disagree on both counts.
Old Oct 22, 2013, 5:04 pm
us2
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL
I think it may be a unicorn. So far we have two people saying or thinking they have it, but no details. Anytime Delta released something there were dozens of responses to threads like this with pics, details, etc.

I think there are very few fliers that spend +$50k annually, and of those that do, I suspect a great deal of them are on this site.
It is surprisingly easy to rack up $50K a year if you buy F/J/Y tickets. In fact, one could easily hit $100K if doing a lot of last-minute international travel. I suspect that these spenders are clustered on the coasts primarily, but they do exist and they probably exist in greater numbers than you'd think. Now, relative to the number of total Delta fliers the percentage is probably very small, but Delta moves a lot of people through its system over the course of a year, so even a very small fraction of percent could still be a pretty healthy absolute number of high spenders.
Old Oct 22, 2013, 6:40 pm
EZE

Programs: All of em more or less
Very interesting - though a bit vague to draw any conclusions, I question how most of these would be materially better than DM. enhanced meal services? Enhanced vouchers?

Originally Posted by DLGrkItalNY
Courtesy of: http://www.yourtrademarkia.com/delta360-86068867.html

On Thursday, September 19, 2013, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for DELTA360 by Delta Air Lines, Inc., Atlanta, GA 30320. The USPTO has given the DELTA360 trademark serial number of 86068867. The current federal status of this trademark filing is NEW APPLICATION - RECORD INITIALIZED NOT ASSIGNED TO EXAMINER. The correspondent listed for DELTA360 is BORIS UMANSKY of LADAS & PARRY LLP, 224 S MICHIGAN AVE STE 1600, CHICAGO, IL 60604-2508 . The DELTA360 trademark is filed in the category of Advertising, Business & Retail Services , Transportation & Storage Services . The description provided to the USPTO for DELTA360 is Providing an incentive award program for customers through the issuance of bonus awards and service incentives for frequent air travel, namely, transit lounge facilities for passenger relaxation, a specialized priority airline service with reservation services, enhanced airport ticketing processing, expedited call waiting procedures, priority check-in, priority lobby check-in, dedicated service center and club lanes for elite passengers, specialized priority and expedited security processing, expedited gate handling and aircraft boarding services, enhanced seating accommodations, enhanced personal space including specialized entertainment, computer connections, enhanced meal services and voucher values for elite passengers, priority baggage delivery, enhanced and expedited customer service responses for elite passengers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.