Pre-Paid Go-Go

Old Sep 18, 13, 2:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US Airways Gold, DL Silver, Avis First, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Plat
Pre-Paid Go-Go

This may seem like a silly question, but I purchased the all day pass with my ticket, but how do I get the code when I get on the flight? Is the one the DL site - do I get it when I check in?
Old Sep 18, 13, 3:13 pm
TTT
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM MM, HH Diamond
I assume you use the email that you purchased the GoGo with to log-in to GoGo, correct? If so, that pass will automatically be added to your GoGo account and will be used when you log-in.
Old Sep 18, 13, 3:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US Airways Gold, DL Silver, Avis First, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Plat
Thanks - I just got an email from Go-Go and it will be in my account and ready to roll when I log on - thanks for the quick reply
Old Sep 18, 13, 5:41 pm

Programs: DL DM
yep just log in.

And notice what they are charging on-board.

Definitely a good idea to buy in advance.
Old Sep 18, 13, 9:28 pm

No need to prepay.
If the daily rate is higher than the Delta.com rate, just connect to gogo, open your browser and go to Delta.com (don't login to gogo, go straight to Delta.com) and buy it then.
Usually I just need to buy a couple 30 minute mobile plans (I change my browser to only buy mobile plans) which are usually $2 so I don't buy on Delta. If I'm flying east coast to west coast I buy the Delta.com one and save $$.
Old Sep 18, 13, 9:32 pm

Programs: DL DM 4.4 MM MQM Marriott Ambassador Lifetime Titanium
Best savings was buying a all airline pass for $34.95 about 2 years ago if you are a heavy user. Gogo raised it to $39.95 but for the few times a year I fly AA or UA it is pretty sweet. If you fly almost every week it was the best deal around. Over IA now heading to MSP
Old Sep 19, 13, 5:39 am

Programs: DL EOS...
Originally Posted by hnewman View Post
Best savings was buying a all airline pass for $34.95 about 2 years ago if you are a heavy user. Gogo raised it to $39.95 but for the few times a year I fly AA or UA it is pretty sweet. If you fly almost every week it was the best deal around. Over IA now heading to MSP
Currently $49.95/mon

http://www.gogoair.com/gogo/splash.do#
Old Sep 19, 13, 9:23 am

Programs: DL DM 2MM, MR LTT, Hilton D, Hertz PC. National Emerald Exec, UA Silver(thanks to Marriott)
Originally Posted by Ti22 View Post
That is for any airline. Still $39.95 if you are just using it on DL.

Rates seem to go up every year. when the day pass went up to $10 it was barely reasonable, $14 is a little too much and I only use it if I have to.
Old Sep 19, 13, 1:04 pm

Programs: DL GM, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by BusTrav8yrs View Post
That is for any airline. Still $39.95 if you are just using it on DL.
The post was about an all-airline pass, specifically about flights not on Delta.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: