Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is Delta really this crooked?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2013, 2:29 pm

Programs: DL, Amex MR
Originally Posted by HongKonger
Nor would I, but if you are logged in and you check "I am traveling" you are theoretically supposed to get better availability.
Yes, I definitely experienced it. Different availability whether "I am traveling" is checked or not with the former being significantly better.
Old Jul 30, 2013, 4:12 pm

Programs: DL:MM, Marriott:LTT
Originally Posted by DavidDTW
Here is something that hasn't been mentioned yet. OP stated DL wants to charge $150 to change his award ticket. The reissue fee for a revenue ticket increased to $200 on May 1, 2013. Did the fee on an award ticket not change at the same time?
I had the same thought yesterday, but checked the site and it still shows the fee for changing an awards ticket is $150. https://www.delta.com/content/www/en...vice-fees.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.