Best F seats 75V

Old Jul 3, 13, 4:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL FO
Best F seats 75V

Both of my upgrades cleared TWO days before departure, I guess it pays to fly the day after a holiday.

Has anyone flown on the 75V lately?

My choices are 1A and 3D, and I've read conflicting reports about legroom in 1A. Some say it is restricted, others say there is additional room, does anyone know?

Anyone tried DL's VLML breakfast? Is it as bad as their usual options, or am I just going to get a bowl of cereal?
Old Jul 3, 13, 8:46 pm

Programs: Delta PM, SPG Gold, CC Gold, HH Gold, PC Platinum
Take 3D.
Old Jul 3, 13, 8:57 pm
Original Poster

I just read here that the A/B side has 3''-4'' more leg room, but I don't believe it, even though 6 A/B aren't there, there is a galley behind 5 A/B.
Old Jul 5, 13, 5:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PLT, Bonvoy PLT +, Hilton Diamond
Partner and I well be flying DL 1546 PHX-ATL on a 757, now too sure which version it is, 7 rows in FC, one side has 7 rows, the other side has 6. When I do a search on DL fleet site, I can't find the plane, so some help would be nice. I fly DL only on the west coast, and I learned the hard way about the horrible pitch on the A320, and don't want to make the same mistake again on this longer flight. So I'm guessing row 2 on the CD side is the best??
Old Jul 5, 13, 9:49 am

Programs: AA Plat 2MM/UA G MM/DL MM DM 2015/BA Silver/Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by FlightNurse View Post
Partner and I well be flying DL 1546 PHX-ATL on a 757, now too sure which version it is, 7 rows in FC, one side has 7 rows, the other side has 6. When I do a search on DL fleet site, I can't find the plane, so some help would be nice. I fly DL only on the west coast, and I learned the hard way about the horrible pitch on the A320, and don't want to make the same mistake again on this longer flight. So I'm guessing row 2 on the CD side is the best??
It's bulkhead and not any different than the A320 bulkhead as far as I can tell.
Old Jul 5, 13, 10:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Bicostal View Post
It's bulkhead and not any different than the A320 bulkhead as far as I can tell.
The A320 in the bulkhead seats are the seats to get, rows 2 and 3 or just plain horrible.
Old Jul 6, 13, 12:33 pm
Original Poster

I can confirm that the A/B F seats on this config, do indeed have 3''-4'' more inches of pitch. I ended up in 5A which seemed nicely private. Also of interest on this config are footrests (mine was broken) and swiveling tray tables ( a nice touch).
Old Jul 6, 13, 12:45 pm

Programs: DL Pork Medallion, PP, GE
Originally Posted by FlightNurse View Post
That would be a 75X. Sounds like a lot of 757 bulkheads are kinda tight, but it's all relative (some people prefer not to have seats reclined into them, which could potentially be an issue, but even then there are a few more inches of pitch on a 75X than a 319/320). Seatguru gives 1AB a solid yellow. And the last row doesn't rate highly either (I would avoid 7CD if possible, because of the lavs directly behind it). I like middle rows on these planes, but that's just me.
Old Jul 7, 13, 8:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by brocklee9000 View Post
That would be a 75X. Sounds like a lot of 757 bulkheads are kinda tight, but it's all relative (some people prefer not to have seats reclined into them, which could potentially be an issue, but even then there are a few more inches of pitch on a 75X than a 319/320). Seatguru gives 1AB a solid yellow. And the last row doesn't rate highly either (I would avoid 7CD if possible, because of the lavs directly behind it). I like middle rows on these planes, but that's just me.
Thanks

Search this Thread