Boston Logan Airport

Old Aug 25, 2014, 6:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United1K, AA ExPlAAt, DL MM/Gold, Hilton Diamond, Avis First
Originally Posted by ceamus1
Ramona is my hero at DL. You can not show up to the SC for months and she still remembers you and where you were going and asks how your trip was. She and employees like her is the reason I'm so loyal to Delta. (And trying hard to continue being so now that I've relocated to IAH/HOU).
Ramona rocks. I stopped flying DL for almost 3 years and was there last week. As soon as she looked up and saw me she INSTANTLY gave me a hug and asked what happened. She is one of the best DL has.
Old Aug 25, 2014, 6:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United1K, AA ExPlAAt, DL MM/Gold, Hilton Diamond, Avis First
Originally Posted by adambisi

The only wildcard is CX - they are rumored to be starting HKG-BOS in 2015.
I believe it was announced on Friday starting in April 15.
Old Aug 25, 2014, 6:16 pm

Programs: DL PM(sigh)/2.3MM & a bunch of other programs...
Originally Posted by avidflyer
Ramona rocks. I stopped flying DL for almost 3 years and was there last week. As soon as she looked up and saw me she INSTANTLY gave me a hug and asked what happened. She is one of the best DL has.
They all rock at that club. Scottie, Maryanne [sp], Denise and Ramona. There are a couple others who slide in to the mornings occasionally and while they know me, I need to learn their names.

Now if I could only get a coffee and Bailey's before 8:30am...
Old Aug 26, 2014, 6:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K
Originally Posted by avidflyer
I believe it was announced on Friday starting in April 15.
Yes it was announced. Begins May 2015 4x weekly. Sure beats a DL connection in SEA
Old Sep 5, 2014, 2:13 pm

Location: SEA, or BOS, or MUC, or other places (probably connecting). "Detroit, Michigan is in the Eastern time zone."
Programs: DL PM/1MM, AS 100K, NEXUS/GE, CLEAR, Bonvoy Platinum, Hilton Gold
I'd love to see Terminal A get the originally-planned FIS and become the "DL and partners" terminal it was meant to be; the added AF/AZ/VS traffic would probably be enough to reopen the landside lounge, too.

(I got to use the old landside CRC a few times before it closed, and still kind of miss it.)
Old Sep 5, 2014, 4:21 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Hyatt Discoverist, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by CKDGM
I'd love to see Terminal A get the originally-planned FIS and become the "DL and partners" terminal it was meant to be; the added AF/AZ/VS traffic would probably be enough to reopen the landside lounge, too.

(I got to use the old landside CRC a few times before it closed, and still kind of miss it.)
BOS is my second airport home, and I totally agree.
Old Sep 5, 2014, 4:58 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL DM, AA PLT, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by jrkmsp
BOS is my second airport home, and I totally agree.
+2 as I have to fly there weekly for work. I really enjoy BOS and hope DL will think about expanding their routes and re opening the SkyClub landside. Curious to see what's to come with all the shuffling of domestic carriers, plus the recent influx of new international carriers.
Old Aug 23, 2020, 1:55 am

Crossposting from the AF forum.

I was at the Air France lounge (Terminal E) in Boston on Friday (8/21/20 around 10:30 pm), and I left a very sentimental Pug (as in the dog breed) stuffed animal/plush in the lounge. I know this may sound very silly coming from an adult, but the plush was given by an important person, and it is very valuable to me. I am 100% certain I left it on the couch in the far north-east side of the lounge by the TV.

I have already filed a lost-and-found claim with the Boston airport as well as tried to call the BOS's baggage office. I have been trying to call a number I found for the lounge all day to no success. I'm currently abroad right now and won't be back for another 3 weeks, and I'm also not based in Boston.

Does anyone know if there's a way for me to contact the AF lounge in Boston? I just want to ask them to ship it back to me. It's a worn out looking plush, so I doubt anyone would take it.
Old Aug 23, 2020, 8:56 am

Programs: DL Diamond, UA Premier Gold
Originally Posted by petey2428
It's a worn out looking plush, so I doubt anyone would take it.
Sorry to say but there's a pandemic and I doubt workers have much interest in holding on to non-valuable germ-harboring items these days. Where I work, if we find stuff like that we throw it away now.
Old Aug 23, 2020, 10:03 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by DLASflyer
Sorry to say but there's a pandemic and I doubt workers have much interest in holding on to non-valuable germ-harboring items these days. Where I work, if we find stuff like that we throw it away now.
Guess you don't work at CVG... There was a whole thing last month where they found a stuffed toy and did a Twitter campaign to find out who it belonged to, complete with "behind the scenes tour" photo treatment.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...ft/5511196002/
Old Aug 23, 2020, 8:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Unfortunately most lost items in airports go into the black hold of airport lost and found and are not recovered. Sorry for your loss

Not sure how posting in a 6 year old DL thread for BOS airport will help you with a lost item in the AF lounge...
If it was the Delta skyclub somebody could probably help, but the AF lounge is in an entirely different terminal and has nothing to do with the Delta folks.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.