Wiki Posts
Search

EC Bulkheads on the 74S

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2013, 9:20 am

Programs: DL PM,
Legroom

Originally Posted by dEagleS
It really depends on your width. Some people are bigger, but not necessarily wide. Some people are wide...

Was your lack of comfortableness based on the width, or the pitch?
Good point, my problem was legroom as I have long legs and feet(size 16) and in my opinion, there isn't enough room with the bulkhead wall in front of you. I had an uncle(mid 60's) and a cousin(mid 40's) drop dead due to blood clots after long flights because of DVT. I just don't want people seeing all "green" reports about 22A on this aircraft if your taller than 6'0" IMHO. Aisle or FC(if you can afford it) on anything greater than 3 hrs. I do prefer the 74S over the 777 when flying through NRT. Many people posted a window on the other side of the aircraft that has both unlimited recline and legroom with no chance of bothering the person(s) next to you but I haven't seen it. Going again in a few month to BKK through NRT and I believe I am on the 74S all segments.
Old May 15, 2013, 9:22 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta skymiles DM + 1MM
Originally Posted by KOTAR1988
I am just curious.....I am 6'3" and 240 lbs. Would I be considered a POS? I was in 22A on this aircraft in October flying from JFK--->NRT and back. For what its worth this seat was uncomfortable for me. I didn't have the legroom, nor, could I get out to the lavatories without the 2 petite woman getting up next to me. YMMV.
for that matter, the bigger you are the less comfortable anything will be. I am 5 10, 206 pounds and had no trouble at all. None. My neighbors in 22A/B didn't have to budge.
Old May 15, 2013, 9:37 am

Programs: DL PM,
Agreed

Originally Posted by DL2SXM
for that matter, the bigger you are the less comfortable anything will be. I am 5 10, 206 pounds and had no trouble at all. None. My neighbors in 22A/B didn't have to budge.
Point well taken. I think the majority if not all responses up to my posting indicated that it was unquestionably a great seat.....and it maybe to some, however, I just wanted to ensure that people had another viewpoint. SG is not always correct and I banked on that, however, I think they got it right when they had it as "yellow".

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.