Wiki Posts
Search

Delta AMEX Platinum bonus back

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2013, 5:27 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL FO/KM, AA PLT
Originally Posted by amolkold
How recent was this? If you get an advertised upgrade offer, then that's different. However, many people have been burned by trying to upgrade to the Reserve and have not received the bonus points upon doing so.
Fall 2012. I don't recall it being an upgrade offer and I wasn't targeted. I just saw the sign-up bonus online and decided to pursue the card. My primary reason for getting the card was the SkyClub access; the sign-up bonuses were secondary. But I called AmEx and asked if I could those sign-up bonuses if I upgraded. They said yes and I received the proper bonuses I that I was supposed to get.
Old Mar 21, 2013, 9:36 am

Programs: Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by amolkold
The Personal Offer for 35K RDM/10K MQM still exists here -- https://www304.americanexpress.com/p...numInserts.jsp (Biz offer expired).
Thanks. I had to try a few browsers for the application to load, but it worked.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.