Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Deleting or adding Creditcard on Delta Wallet

Old Mar 14, 2013, 7:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Skymiles (SM, 1MM) Marriott Rewards (Lifetime Gold), HHonors (Lifetime Diamond)

OK.... I give up. Anyone know how to edit a credit card that's stored on Delta.com's Wallet? I have two of them and I don't see anywhere that I can either delete obsolete cards or add a new one.
Old Mar 14, 2013, 7:55 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
I've added a card recently. I don't remember what I did, but it was obvious and worked easily.
Old Mar 14, 2013, 8:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Skymiles (SM, 1MM) Marriott Rewards (Lifetime Gold), HHonors (Lifetime Diamond)
Found it. You can't click on EDIT, you have to only click on the picture of the card..... hmmm.....
Old Mar 14, 2013, 8:10 am

Programs: DL DM, Bonvoy LTT, HH Diam, UA Silver, USAF million miler ;)
My Delta, Wallet (OPEN in the upper right) Stored Payments (open in the upper right) then the right arrow.
Old Mar 14, 2013, 1:40 pm

Programs: DL DM PM
You can have only 4 cards stored. Pressing "add" after that doesn't give you an error message; it just doesn't do anything. Fancy that.
Old Jul 30, 2020, 10:29 am

I had the same problem because I logged into my Delta account and it simply would NOT update my credit card details. I must have tried a zillion ways. In the end, I booked the flight without logging in, adding the credit card details in the payment section. It worked out better anyway, as I was able to put my virgin atlantic flying club number in. Saved me having to transfer the miles later.
Old Jul 30, 2020, 4:42 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Transfer miles? This generally cannot be done between airlines and if you want to transfer airline miles to another FF account in the same airline program, it typically costs more in fees than the miles are worth.
Old Oct 14, 2021, 6:13 pm

Originally Posted by stewie7669
OK.... I give up. Anyone know how to edit a credit card that's stored on Delta.com's Wallet? I have two of them and I don't see anywhere that I can either delete obsolete cards or add a new one.
You must go to “Profile”, Payment Methods, Remove or Edit. Only took two hours to figure out. Sheesh.
Old Oct 14, 2021, 7:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Marcus W Smith
You must go to “Profile”, Payment Methods, Remove or Edit. Only took two hours to figure out. Sheesh.
Post is from 8 years ago.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.