Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2013 Medallion Packet

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2013, 1:12 pm
Suspended

No

Just that one that is good until 2/28/14.
Old Mar 3, 2013, 3:58 pm

Programs: DL DM, BA Silver, Ritz Carlton Plat, HH Gold, SPG Gold
I made PM in december and got the package in the middle of Feb. When printing the boarding pass, to get the HOOU ticket, you have to scroll all of the way down and hit the print button at the bottom of the page. I don't know why, but it just works that way.
Old Mar 3, 2013, 4:15 pm

Programs: Delta DM, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, IHG Spire
Originally Posted by Dovster
Not always. I hit PM in late December and still have not gotten my packet.
I just got mine in the last week, and hit PM in late December as well. Yours is probably coming soon.
Old Mar 3, 2013, 8:09 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Delta 1MM, Amtrak Guest Rewards, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Sez_Who
Think you misunderstood the comment above. You will receive a new card and tags each year. However, you usually only receive a new package intra-year when it is a level higher than you are presently.

Since you first hit Plat near the end of last year, DL sent you a new package because it was higher than your previous year elite level. That package is probably good through 02/14. Just look at your Plat card and that should be the expiration date.
D'oh - you are right, I never noticed the expiration date on my card was 2/14

PP
Old Mar 3, 2013, 8:36 pm

Programs: DL DM 3 MM AA PLAT HH Lifetime Diamond Marriott Plat AMB lifetime titanium Hertz PC
I am still waiting.
Old Mar 3, 2013, 8:55 pm

Programs: DL FO, KM, & 1.7MM; UA nothing; HH♦; National EE
Originally Posted by 355F1
Thank you!

(I got upgraded 3 days out being a lowly GM for my MR run to Boston tonight on 2/4 flights. So I'm guessing no HOOU for me this trip.
I've been getting HOOU even when upgraded at the window ever since they changed the upgrade code from V to RU. Give it a shot and see if you get one anyway. You won't need it for a drink, but you can still get a snack box, Pringles, M&Ms, etc. with it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.